Days preview 8-5-16

I can't imagine that Chad is going to be too gentle in the manner in which he tells Ciara to go away. I'm expecting he is going to take more the fire and brimstone scorched earth approach. Let this be a lesson to young women everywhere: When your married unrequited crush has just been told that his wife, the mother of his child has died in a plane crash; that is NOT the time to profess your undying love for him. *sigh*

I have a feeling that we are supposed to have some sympathy for Ciara because she's a young and inexperienced young girl but this thing has just felt so dumb I find it hard to do so. Maybe after those scenes have aired I'll feel a bit differently but I'm not holding my breath.

Was anybody else kind of surprised that weren't any spoilers for the week of the 22nd on Friday? I had assumed the schedule for releasing spoilers would have resumed but sadly I was in error. Proving yet again that is just a good idea to assume things. I suppose some might be released today but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I found out that sites wait on "She Knows" web site to post spoilers first and it hasn't posted
any yet. Hopefully, they will start posting spoilers tomorrow, Monday.

Thanks for the info, Katmouse.

I guess we may just have to wait "ONE DAY MORE!" as they belt out in Les Miserables. :)

I have a feeling that we are supposed to have some sympathy for Ciara because she's a young and inexperienced young girl but this thing has just felt so dumb I find it hard to do so. Maybe after those scenes have aired I'll feel a bit differently but I'm not holding my breath.

Perhaps. My feeling is they are trying to rapidly move her back into the teen set by having her move back home and now putting her into a triangle with Theo and Claire. I wonder if Claire will also end up moving in with Hope and Ciara once Shawn and Belle "leave". I could see that happening for protection against Orpheus, especially if John and Marlena go on any type of adventure. Plus it provides even more angst for a triangle.

I have a feeling Ciara may take advantage of a broken drunk Chad. This could turn into a Sami/Austin obsession brewing now that Abigail is "deceased".

Back