Daytime - August (may contain spoilers)

S

Sparkster

GH

Anyone else think Sam might be pregnant? That's two fainting spells now and in soapland fainting or vomiting is the same thing as taking a pregnancy test.

Also, it's looking like maybe nurse Amy is the culprit in the hospital murders? She's rather annoying. My guess is she either has a weird obsession with Franco and is trying to frame him for the murders or she's just super psycho....although, I'd say she's pretty crazy even if it turns out she's not the murderer.

JAX!!! I'm guessing this will just be a short stint for him? I'd love to have him back full time, maybe romance Olivia or something. That would ruffle Carly's feathers for sure.

GH --

I can speak some to the kidney transplant donor/recipient issue as I had a kidney transplant last November. No recipient or donor can be forced to meet or even know each other unless BOTH agree. Not sure if being a minor changes it (don't believe it does) but Joss said she does not want to know the donor so in my mind Carly needs to respect that wish.

Additionally, Carly says she wants to have the medical history of the donor. That is not an issue as the donor goes through the same testing as the potential recipient and a thorough history is made. As for issues that come up that isn't needed to treat the recipient.

Last edited:
GH

A sure fire way to find out if Nelle is Joss' donor. Ask her how she feels about corn :wink:

I am afraid. I am afraid someone else will be pregnant which always spells disaster.

Krissy could be pregnant. Nina could get a miracle which I would not want at this time. Too much conflict. lol I want her to get her miracle but not at the same time as Sam.
Please NO switches. :fan::tsk::cry:

GH - this kidney story is of real interest to me as I received a new kidney this last November. So far (given consideration it is a soap) so far they have handled it well.

GH:

I missed something, how are Hayden and Liz related?

GH:

It is looking like they will be sisters but that hasn't been revealed. So just a rumor for now. I guess unless I missed something.

GH

Enough with Kiki/Morgan. I was actually enjoying Kiki to some degree when she was paired for two seconds with Dillon but then they put her back with Morgan. Totally FF material for me. I don't know what to think about this Nelle character. It seems like they are hinting at her being nefarious. I wonder if she will kidnap Avery. So this serial killer thing seems to be pointing in several directions. I'm not totally interested in the story but appreciate they are at least trying to keep the viewers guessing. I found it odd that they had a cliffhanger of Maxie asking Nathan if he was still in love with Claudette but then there was none of that story today. He really was railing at Griffin about sleeping with his wife. If I were Maxie I'd be second guessing marrying this guy. I get being shocked at the reveal but the way he acted was totally off-base.

GH

Ava messing with Morgans meds:beat::angry: Just when he was getting used to them and seemed to be working. I know how hard it is to regulate some peoples meds where they work properly it can be very difficult. I just had seeing that happening even to Morgan. lol

GH

Kristina is quickly becoming a very irritating character. She never learns from her mistakes and seems to think she knows better about everything. And then she throws herself a pity party when everything comes crashing down. I'm sick of it. I think Jordan went a little overboard with Alexis today. Sheesh. It should be a relatively open-shut case against Julian and like Alexis reminded her, it was basically the PD/Prosecution's fault that Alexis was nearly murdered by Julian anyway. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Alexis's testimony is important to the case but good grief, Jordan acted like Alexis tried to break Julian out of jail. I still think Nelle is bad news. There's something ominous about her.

GH:
Krissy has pretty much always been a twit

I think Paul pushed Liz not that I care much lol. I don't think it was Rachel/Hayden (I wish she would go back to Rachel. Hayden sounds too much like Aiden)

Nutburger Collette can not be gone fast enough.

GH

I'm a little disappointed that Paul is the killer. I thought they were trying to reform his character after that whole debacle with Sloane. If anything, I thought maybe they would revisit him trying to kill Sonny but this whole indiscriminate killing of random people at the hospital is going to require a fairly good explanation. So my theory about Claudette is that she had a baby at some point (baby daddy to be determined) and she's either got the child stashed with a friend or relative to bring out at just the right moment or she gave it up for adoption. I could also see them doing a story where Nina ends up adopting a young child who then turns out to be Claudette and Nathan's/Griffin's or perhaps a child resulting from the frozen embryo of Lulu's when she was kidnapped by Stavros.

Back