Daytime: Week of 10/5/15 (may contain spoilers)

S

Sparkster

Y&R

What a fantastic episode!! I loved the back and forth between Adam and Billy today. Dialogue was spot on! And Phyllis has every right to be ticked off at Jack for keeping the truth about Adam from everyone especially Billy. I know he thinks he's protecting Billy and obviously has a soft spot for Adam but it was still wrong. I wonder if Adam and Billy will reach some sort of stalemate with Billy not pressing charges against Adam in exchange for Adam not revealing that Billy tried to kill him. I kind of hope that Paragon thing completely wipes out Newman just so Victor can get at least SOME sort of punishment since he's obviously not going to get any for the Marco debacle. I'm curious about the preview with Sage telling Nick he's not the baby's father. I always thought it was too easy to just have Nick be the father but I wonder if Sage is lying or how she was able to falsify the test.

GH:

You know, I kind of like the idea of Franco and Nina taking Kiki in. Good redemption potential for Nina, and we already know Franco loves Kiki as if she were his, regardless of how it actually played out. It's believable.

I'm glad Laura is back, but my goodness, I wish she'd have just spilled the beans about Jason to Sam & Patrick when she had the chance. I do like that Jason is suspicious of Elizabeth, and I like that he asked Sam to trace that number for him. I know Liz will weasel her way out of it (excuse me while I barf), but I like that the seeds of mistrust have been planted. Maybe when the truth comes out, this disgusting relationship will become history. I also hate that I can't help but like Sam & Patrick together, and I just hope that when it's all said and done (if Sam & Jason end up back together), that Patrick and Elizabeth don't end up together.

GH

I thought I noticed the new writers names listed in the credits. Thanks CT for the info.

I am so torn right now. I am loving Sam and Patrick but I see the chemistry between Sam and Jake too. I'm sure once it's FINALLY out that Jake is actually Jason that he and Sam will get back together. I just can't see Sam choosing Patrick after all this. I hate that Patrick is going to be so hurt by this. I've heard rumors that the actor might be leaving the show so I can see how story would lend itself to him leaving.

I hate Elizabeth. I hope when all is said and done, Jason gets custody of Jake. And I absolutely do not want her with Patrick. She and Nik can go be miserable together preferably offscreen. I don't understand the point of Laura coming back if she's not going to out Elizabeth and Nikolas. Although, I think I saw a spoiler that she goes to "Jake" and tells him to figure out his real identity prior to marrying Elizabeth.

I'm sorry but I'm just so bored with all things Sonny. And I'm thankful that Franco/Nina/Kiki have shared scenes the past couple days. Makes it easy to FF.

GH:

I did read somewhere that there was originally going to be more to Laura's visit, regarding Jason/Sam but they went a different direction by the time it was all said and done. I'd like to see her in the middle of Dante/Valerie/Lulu, somehow.

GH - while too early to tell like Days I like the direction the new writing is going. They are kick starting the Jake reveal finally

GH

From what I understand the big Jason reveal will occur in November for sweeps. Let's hope it's EARLY sweeps period. LOL. They really laid it on thick with all the foreshadowing today. Laura warning "Jake" to not marry Elizabeth until he knows who he really is and Emma thinking Jason is going to come back to stop Sam and Patrick's wedding.

So the actress who plays Sabrina is pregnant in real life and it definitely seems like they're moving that direction with the character. I'm just wondering if she is going to be further along or if they'll just fast track the pregnancy like they did with Olivia. The actress is already well along in her pregnancy as they have had her carrying big purses or using wardrobe and camera angles to hide it. I wonder if this means that Valerie is not pregnant because that should have come out already if she is and with her very slim frame she wouldn't be able to hide a bump for long. And then we have Dante and Lulu talking about having a baby. Good grief, why so many babies?! Rocco and Georgie are barely 2, Avery almost 1, and yet to be seen Leo about 6 months. Sheesh.

I must say though, that baby Avery is sooooooo adorable! The way she kept saying "hi" was cute as can be! :love:

Y&R

That had to be one of the quickest sequences of a woman going into labor and baby being born I've ever seen! Why didn't Adam use Sage's cell phone since his was messed up from the Paragon hack or whatever. I just thought it was a little weird he didn't start yelling for help. Anyway, I'm wondering if it's going to come out that the baby really is Adam's now that he delivered him. Another weird thing was Nick getting the phone call about Sage and the baby and neither he nor Victor seemed all that surprised or shocked that the baby was born. Huh? Nick, you were just with Sage like an hour before that and you react to "Sage and the BABY" are at the hospital with a nonchalant "I'll be right there". Mmmmmkaaaaayyyy. Sorry, just very odd writing and pacing today.

GH

I love baby Avery !!!!:love:
I don't like when there are more than one baby on the way on soaps foreshadows kidnapping,swapping possible death.:cry:

GH:

I adore baby Avery. I'm not sure how I feel about working a pregnancy in for Sabrina, though. You can tell she's showing, but... I think they could hide it and nobody know better. However, baby for Michael might keep him from getting too deep into Sonny's business?

And yeah, Jason reveal is to happen in November, I imagine during the wedding, since they set the date as the 6th. I know Robin is coming back for it.

I hope Patrick doesn't leave. He can't, really, what would the hospital do since Silas just died? Obrecht can't do it all.

GH

These scenes with Sam/Jake have been pretty good but I feel like they should have played out 6 months ago. Oh well, not too much longer I guess. I'm intrigued by little Jake eavesdropping on Elizabeth and Laura talking. Could be good. For whatever reason I'm just not very invested in this Dillon/Lulu/Dante/Valerie and Maxie/Nathan story. I suppose it could get a little more interesting with Maxie thinking Valerie is pregnant and Dillon kissing Lulu. I just want Lulu to find out about Dante and Valerie already. Apparently she is not pregnant so that's good. I wonder if Lulu will break off the kiss with Dillon and tell him she's committed to her husband and then she and Dante will start the process of trying to have another baby (hormone injections or whatever) and then she finds out about Dante and Valerie and goes and has sex with Dillon becoming pregnant. Just speculating here.

GH

I am so, SO surprised Valerie isn't up the duff. I thought that was a given. But maybe the new writing team decided not to go there.

I think they've left it a bit late for Sabrina to be pregnant on screen, unless they are going to do another 3 month pregnancy a la Olivia again.

GH

Was weird Friday when Sabrina put the bag down (or what ever was hiding her) and you could clearly see she was very far along lol

Back