Daytime: Week of 11/17 (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
B&B

First of all I really, really like Liam and Ivy; they have chemistry!

Second, Hope's actual last dream today was of Wyatt and the baby, some progress!

Third, according to the book of Rick, Caroline and Ridge committed a mortal sin, but today him and Maya having sex in his office was just because he owed it to himself and all the other times?!?!?

And fourth, I think Eric is going to be in for a rude awakening with his precious Rick! Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

GH

Loving the new Michael Quartermaine! It was great to see him tell off Sonny and Carly and then take the name Quartermaine. I almost expected him to change his name to Alan or AJ! I know he was being a total jerk to Kiki but I was laughing my butt off the way he was treating her. I have zero sympathy for Sonny and Carly. You gotta live with your choices. I have no problem with Michael disowning them. I wonder if Sonny is really going to give Michael that recording. The Jason stuff is getting a little bit tiresome. I understand they want to have it come out slowly but I'm getting impatient. They are obviously playing up the whole face and voice change thing since they still show Steve Burton's (ex-Jason) picture. I like that they seem to be heading toward a personality change toward the Quartermaine side with him too.

GH

I'm a little tired of Michael and his pity party, their isn't one life in PC that has been turned upside down over one thing or another. But it's all about his dysfunctional criminal father, AJ wasn't any better then Sonny. And Sonny will cut a deal for him and Carly and get out of this! And then what will Michael do? kill Sonny and be just like his fathers!

B&B

What the heck is Billy Boy's problem? He has treated women like Ridge has treated Caroline and Katie all his life, and now is judge, jury and executioner? In my book there is no purpose for Bill or Katie on the show, just filler. I was hoping with everything in me that Ridge would have beaten the tar out of Bill today, he deserves to be taken a peg or two down from his pedestal!

B&B
Lovin', I know that Ridge is supposed to fight Bill tomorrow. And I agree about Bill's hypocrisy, but I actually am enjoying him right now. I used to love Ridge, but his hookup with Caroline was nasty. He's turning back into a tramp, and is quite the hypocrite himself. I also like Katie--but she does need more of a storyline. I used to LOVE her with Ridge, but now they've ruined that. I hope that, since they keep hinting at it subtly, they'll put her back with Bill.

B&B

Rick and Bill may be CEO's of large companies but when it comes to women they are as dumb as a box of rocks. Rick pushing Caroline away is the worst mistake he could be making, she is beginning to lean on Ridge, and Bill fighting her battles for her, will only push her into Ridge's arms! Ridge and Caroline have both taken responsibility for their part in the kisses, that's more than Bill, Rick, or Maya have done, for their part in Ridge's problems.

Y&R

I hope the DNA test is done quickly on baby girl NewmanAbbottRaburn. And I hope she gets a first name soon too. Although I suppose I can understand the hesitancy to decide on a name since she doesn't have a father yet. I was actually pretty shocked that Nick stopped himself with Grace. I liked that he's at least trying to think with the head on his shoulders for once. Although isn't whatshername supposed to come back next week? Is it Amy? Can't remember but I think it's the same actress who used to play Greta on Days.

GH

Looks like tomorrow we might see the real Luke! Finally! I think FakeLuke and Luke are supposed to come face to face. I'm glad this story is finally moving. Silas is an idiot for helping Ava. He pretty much hated her. All the sudden he's her best friend. Okay. I wonder if Anna is telling the truth about Faison being alive or if it's just way to try to get out of this investigation thing, which seems so phony to me anyway. I used to be a fan of Nik/Britt but they just keep going in circles with them. More lies and secrets. He'll find out, order her out of his life, and go cry to Elizabeth about it. Get me off this merry-go-round. So stupid.

Y&R

I can't wait for Abby to eat crow this Thanksgiving season, when she finds out Stitch DIDNT kill his father!

Can they drag this Kelly, Phyllis, and Jack thing out any longer! It's beyond boring and ridiculous!

I don't think I'm going to like the Adam SL, he just doesn't seem to be needed at this time!

B&B

Everything Eric said to Rick today was the truth, Caroline made a mistake, it was only a few kisses, but what Rick did betraying his wedding vows with Maya is something Caroline should be upset about! I like Ridge and Caroline together, I think they care about one another, and not passing the buck for their part in this mess. But my gut is telling me that Rick and Caroline will get back together so Rick can keep his job and little ole Maya will pop-up pregnant, and then how is Rick going to defend himself with nothing happened, Maya doesn't seem like a girl that cares about protection!

GH

Great episode today! Lots of suspense going on. Apparently, Faison is involved in this whole story as well. I can't believe Julian finally decided to tell Alexis the truth about "Luke". It's about time. I'm just so glad this Luke story is moving. I'm still wondering just who fake Luke is. I'm not completely convinced it's Jerry masquerading as him or someone else entirely.

B&B

Everything Eric said to Rick today was the truth, Caroline made a mistake, it was only a few kisses, but what Rick did betraying his wedding vows with Maya is something Caroline should be upset about! I like Ridge and Caroline together, I think they care about one another, and not passing the buck for their part in this mess. But my gut is telling me that Rick and Caroline will get back together so Rick can keep his job and little ole Maya will pop-up pregnant, and then how is Rick going to defend himself with nothing happened, Maya doesn't seem like a girl that cares about protection!

I'm glad that the Caroline-Rick pairing seems like something that won't last in the long run. I've always found them a boring couple. Ridge & Caroline isn't my cup of tea, but I'll be fine with it if it means Maya & Rick and Katie & Bill get back together. I guess I'm officially off the Katie & Ridge train:cry:

Y&R

I can't wait for Abby to eat crow this Thanksgiving season, when she finds out Stitch DIDNT kill his father!

Can they drag this Kelly, Phyllis, and Jack thing out any longer! It's beyond boring and ridiculous!

I don't think I'm going to like the Adam SL, he just doesn't seem to be needed at this time!

:clap::clap::clap:

Y&R

You have to wonder if in the end Jack ends up with neither woman. It's really too bad. I was enjoying Jack/Kelly and the new Phyllis is OK but I'm not totally sold on Jack/Phyllis. I really like Summer with red hair! I wonder if they plan on bringing Kyle back at some point with all the mentions of him lately. So, is Nick going to be the one to discover Adam? I haven't been following the story too closely, is Adam's face supposed to be different now? Maybe Nick won't recognize him. That's like on GH with Jason.

Y&R

Thanks JS for the explanation on Adam. That's what I figured. I do find it funny how soaps think they need to come up with these new face story lines when a character is recast. And in the case of GH with Jason, they not only changed his face but his voice too. Lol.

B&B
Saw some spoilers on Facebook for what's coming. Apparently next week, Taylor wants to get back with Eric, but his new love interest (probably Donna) gives her a taste of harsh reality. Hope slaps Quinn, and Ridge goes to Italy to visit Brooke and RJ. Caroline and Rick make love, and Maya gets mad and upset over what happened. BUT come January, Maya & Rick will be back together and Caroline & Carter will become an item; either Maya or Caroline (or maybe both) will be pregnant; and Brooke's return prompts her to get closer to Bill, making Quinn and Deacon concoct a dangerous scheme involving Ridge to keep her away from Bill.

GH:

I still have to finish out Thursday/Friday episodes, and with my DVR changeover, I completely missed last week. I fell asleep last night watching Thursday's, but the last thing that really stuck out was figuring out Sonny plead guilty to get the charges against Carly dropped, and that broke my heart.

Michael being so mean to Kiki is cracking me up. She deserves it for being so conniving and lying to Michael for so long about so much. And she just annoys me.

Back