Daytime: Week of 11/23 (may contain spoilers)

Y&R

I haven't been watching regularly and today's was preempted the first half. From what I understand, the crazy doctor explained away Sharon's miscarriage as a misdiagnosis or something? LOL. This story is just too crazy for words. You could be onto something there, JS, about who that doctor really is. I just feel so bad for Dylan. He's going to get the rug pulled out from underneath him and find out he's not really a father. :( I'm wondering how long they will drag this baby switch thing out though. Are they going to drag it out to Feb sweeps or have a Christmas miracle?

So, Cane and Lily are the most boring couple ever in soaps so why should I care that she is going to be hooking up with Joe? And I guess Neil finally confessed to Devon. Big whoop. All he cares about is his precious Hilary remembering their love. It's funny that she thinks she's in love with Neil because that was barely a blip on the radar before she started cavorting with Devon while with Neil. So stupid.

I saw some pics on Twitter from I guess New Years and it looks like someone is either getting married or there is some sort of event because everyone seems dressed up. I wonder if Dylan/Sharon get married and it gets stopped by the truth about Christian? In one of the pictures it almost looked like Faith was dressed up like a flower girl so some were guessing about it being Dylan/Sharon wedding. Or it could be Abby/Stitch or maybe just a party. Also, Adam was dressed in a tux with some of the other guys so I'm guessing Victor gets him out of his prison sentence.

Y&R:

Yes, JS, and everyone will tell her she's crazy. Or she'll believe she is crazy.

GH:

Is Dillon really leaving, does anyone know? I don't remember seeing anything about it but GH has been weird with their spoilers lately.

If Sabrina's baby ends up being Carlos's, I'm going to scream. I hate him. I wonder if he'll kidnap her, resulting in everyone finding out he isn't actually dead. I'm way ready for Anna to be past all of that. Carlos isn't worth her time, and why doesn't anyone know about Sloan?

How many months before Sam gets the truth from Jake about Liz knowing Jason's identity?

Y&R

So where did the name Sullivan come from? I sort of missed some of that. Although, I find it interesting that they used the name Sullivan since that's the last name of the actress who plays Sage. I hope this gets resolved quickly though because I want Sage reunited with her son.

JS, I forgot to mention in my post yesterday about Sharon "having" the baby. I wondered if maybe they were going to say that the evil doctor did a c-section but then she would have had an incision from that and would not have been able to move around like she did right after. Plus, you still bleed after having a baby even with a c-section. Either way, there's definitely physical evidence of having a baby. Ridiculous.

GH

I hope Jake tells Sam what he knows about Elizabeth's secret. I'm so sick of her walking around town like she did nothing wrong. I just knew there would be something to cause the Quartermaines to have to order pizza. Hahaha. It was nice to see everyone celebrating Thanksgiving. So I wonder if they will eventually have Anna hook up with her therapist in a romantic way. I gotta say, I'm not sure how I feel about Carlos still being alive. Sure, it exonerates Anna in his killing but now he's back to wreak havoc in Port Charles. More mob stuff. Sigh.... I was ok with Carlos being the daddy so long as he was dead and Michael could raise the baby with Sabrina as his own. Now, I'm curious as to which way they are going to go with the paternity. Either way I feel bad for Michael. He's so excited about being a father and with Carlos back from the dead Sabrina will never give her whole heart to Michael. I don't know what they are doing with this Dante/Lulu mess. I can't decide who to root for and from the way this has played out so far, the writers don't seem to be leading the viewer in any particular direction either. So it leaves me with a feeling of ambivalence.

GH:

I hate Carlos, I've always hated him. He and Sabrina have no chemistry, he adds nothing to the show, and I wish they'd left him dead and kept Helena alive. I'd have still been mad about the baby being his if they had left him dead, but it would have been better than this crap. I wish she'd explain every bit of it to Michael and he'd tell her that regardless, he'd raise the baby as his own and not even tell Carlos the truth. I did some digging though and found a couple of spoilers for next week, one of which says she's going to tell Michael that the baby belongs to Carlos. No clue if she'll mention he's alive, and if she doesn't, she's an idiot. I bet he'll come see her on the sly, she'll live a double life unless he kidnaps her or the baby or both. I wish someone would kill him.

And Dante/Lulu/Valerie... At this point I'd rather Dante and Lulu just split up. He's cheated once, and has no shame about hooking up with Valerie again now (and he's sober this time). She can move on with Johnny (who I think may be working with Paul or will become Sonny's new enforcer) or Dylan. I also read something about someone from Nathan's past; wonder if it's Darby?

And where the heck has Brad been?! We haven't seen him in months. They got something started with telling about his past with the one gal and then they both basically disappeared, except for the time he asked Alexis about legal advice.

GH:
They got something started with telling about his past with the one gal and then they both basically disappeared, except for the time he asked Alexis about legal advice.
I'm not sure but I think this was around the time of the writer change. Methinks Brad has been back-burnered.
I wish she'd explain every bit of it to Michael and he'd tell her that regardless, he'd raise the baby as his own and not even tell Carlos the truth.
Ugh, I don't want to see this. This is what they did with Sonny/Tony/Carly/AJ and I'm sorry, but I still hate Sonny and Carly over it!! LOL

GH:

I just want to see Carrrrrlos gone for good. He and Elizabeth can leave Port Charles at any time now, I won't miss them.

Back