Daytime: Week of 11/24 (may contain spoilers)

missharleyquinn

Reaction score
GH:

Just saw a commercial for Soaps In Depth or something saying Fake-Luke is soon revealed, and also that Sam and Jason are reunited for the holidays...

B&B

"This is goodbye" all you have to do is look in Caroline and Ridge's eyes and know this is true! I'm looking forward to the day Caroline finds out that Rick is playing her to keep his CEO position! What's going to happened to the only woman that didn't lie to Rick? If I were Caroline I would make it clear to Rick that Maya has to go....NOW!

B&B
I'm in the minority still; I like Maya. Her and Rick would most likely have been married by now if it weren't for Caroline's conniving with her friend that time. I think Caroline is getting what she deserves. As for Rick, he knows that Maya is materialistic; he admitted it before, and even Maya admitted it. But as she said, "what Rick sees is what Rick gets" with her; Caroline lied. So while nobody is perfect in this storyline, I'm tired of seeing Caroline be portrayed as this victim "good girl" when she's nothing but a lying trollop who kept a couple apart for her own selfish reasons, and is STILL actively trying to get with Ridge, who's very much engaged to another woman!

Part of me is glad that Katie & Ridge reconciled, but another part of me still thinks Katie deserves better than that sanctimonious pig, and that she might even be better off with Bill!!

B&B:
Lovin', I'm not referring to now when I say Caroline connived to keep them apart; I'm talking a while back. I agree that Eric is the one at fault here, and quite frankly, I think he needs to butt out. Threatening to fire his son over which woman he is dating? COME ON!! This is supposed to be the former CEO? Doesn't he have anything better to do than be a nosy ol' fart? This is as bad as the time he demoted Ridge because he chose Katie over Brooke.

JS, I can see your point, and I also agree that Maya is interested in the money for sure. But I do think she loves Rick, regardless. She loved him before she even knew he was a Forrester.

B&B

I feel for Ridge and Caroline. They care for each other, possibly love, and they are stuck with Rick and Katie, two people they don't have the same feelings they once did!

If Billy Boy isn't happy, no one in his orbit is going to be happy!

I hope when Eric finds out that Rick is playing everyone to keep his job, daddy fires him on the spot!

Lol....lots of B&B talk in this thread.

GH

I must say, I do love how this show surprises us. I expected it to be Sam and Danny at the door with Jason there, not Helena. I love that we will actually see some Thanksgiving scenes tomorrow. Unlike Days, where apparently that holiday doesn't exist. I liked the Michael/Carly scenes. Good to see Michael standing his ground with her. I don't want him faltering in his anger at Sonny and Carly anytime soon. I wonder how they are going to handle Sonny's incarceration. I've been trying to think of ways that he could serve a shorter sentence or have the conviction overturned. I'm sure the writers will come up with something. As far as I know the actor is not leaving the role so I hope they come up with something plausible because I don't want to see 6 months of prison visits.

B&B

I feel for Ridge and Caroline. They care for each other, possibly love, and they are stuck with Rick and Katie, two people they don't have the same feelings they once did!

If Billy Boy isn't happy, no one in his orbit is going to be happy!

I hope when Eric finds out that Rick is playing everyone to keep his job, daddy fires him on the spot!

B&B
I still can't get behind Caroline and Ridge, OR feel bad for them. Nobody forced Caroline to stay with Rick--and with the viewers knowing that he's just using her, I don't think he (or the audience) would be that disappointed if they didn't reunite. As for Ridge, same thing: he could've let Katie go, but he was crying when she was about to take off that string because he loves her. I think the whole Caroline-Ridge situation is one of the worst soap storylines I've ever seen...it was pointless and amounted to nothing! But, to each his/her own.:) I did think Bill was funny today talking about that string.

Y&R
I'm still behind, but Colin getting involved in the Devon-Hilary affair is dumb...I think it is dragging on too long. Hilary should've come clean to Neil long ago (or Devon should've, for that matter) and gotten a divorce. Then nothing would be stopping her from being with her true love.

B&B
Days had no Thanksgiving celebrations. Unless they try to do it next week (because of timeline errors), I doubt it will even be mentioned. I talked about how that bugs me in another thread a few days ago. Days is just doom and gloom now. The B&B Thanksgiving was done nicely. By the way, did anyone catch that hilariously corny "dark meat" joke the writers made for Rick on Wednesday? :rotfl:

Loved seeing people celebrate Thanksgiving on the other soaps....Unlike Days.....I swear they figure that because the show never airs that day it's unnecessary to have the characters celebrate it. Um, newsflash Days suits....Soap viewers usually relish these types of episodes!

GH

That was one of the best sweeps months I've seen out of a soap in a good long while. They had so much going on, lots of reveals and secrets exposed, a kidnapping, the return of Luke, with still a lot of story build up for the month to come. The difference between GH and Days sweeps was so opposite it's scary.

Y&R

How sweet the baby was named Katie after Katherine. I missed that part. I still have this feeling like Billy will be the father but maybe I'm wrong. I just don't care for the new Billy with Victoria. Although maybe they will decide to remain divorced and Billy continue his relationship with Chelsea and Victoria with Stitch. Until Adam comes back of course. I agree about this stupid Hilary and Devon stuff. Just let it out already.

Back