Daytime Week of 3/30/15 (may contain spoilers)

B&B
Wow!! Quinn being rehired, and Ivy out!! I wonder if Quinn will be romantically involved with Eric (remember their kiss before?), now that it appears Deacon will be in the sack with Brooke in no time.

GH:

I'm so completely over this Luke business. This story has been going on well over a year now... Time to wrap it up and reveal Jason, too.

GH

They out did themselves on the 52nd year of GH today. The Fluke storyline has finally come to an end. A bow to the actors in today's show! GH always steps up to the plate for a special occasion!

GH:

I was blown away by the anniversary episode. Not so much about the Fluke/Luke/whatever reveal, unless it leads Luke to a nuthouse, I'm not interested. But I think the teen Luke/Bill was fabulous, and Jason Thompson (Patrick) did an amazing John Beradino (Steve). Rebecca Herbst (Liz) should have played Jessie a little more pained but was pretty great as well. To me, the big difference was the sound. I like when they go "vintage" with the sound, too. (That probably would have annoyed everyone else though.) I was expecting a little more with the original trio, too, but liked how they crossed the stories.

I was musing on twitter - I wonder if Luke would have been so popular with Laura if this was his backstory all along? Guess we'll never know...?

GH

What a fabulous episode today! It was riveting. I really liked how they told the story of what happened to Luke and tied it to the original episode in 1963. I thought the actors all did a fine job. I'll echo lovin_safe and say that GH certainly knows how to bring it for these types of shows. :clap:

GH

The way Carly is acting you would think that big blob of bore known as Jake was some sort of catch. He was in a coma for some time then wakes up and makes little effort to find his true identity because he can just mooch off his nurse. He has no job and turned down his only offer. And now risk jail time if he doesn't work for the mob. I guess I missed it somewhere. But I'm sure the real reason Carly doesn't want him to leave is because he lets her walk all over him.
Nina acts like a 15 year old.

GH

Maurice Benard (Sonny) just announced on Facebook that GH is going live on May 15th and 18th!

GH

The best line today was when Spencer and Rick were talking and "Rick told Spencer he needed a retainer to be his lawyer" and Spencer's answer was "I left it at home, I only wear it at night".

I think Rick's days are number, Spencer knows about the pretty lady in Rick's room, and Nikolas knows that Jake is Sam's Jason, therefore his wife couldn't just show up, and Jake is starting to have flashbacks of Sam!

GH

I'm glad Jake is having memories as Jason but it's still draaaaaagggggging. I'm guessing they will continue dragging it out until May sweeps for a reveal then. I wonder if Nik will slip and say something to Elizabeth on Monday about Jason. I'm sure he will be able to cover. I do want both Elizabeth and Sam to find out eventually that Nik knew the truth about Jason and didn't say anything. Maybe Spencer will have some involvement now that he has Jason's ring.

GH:

Spencer is going to give that ring to Emma, I think. With Sam and Danny moving in, I don't think it'll be long before Sam ends up seeing it.

Back