Daytime: Week of 4/13/15 (may contain spoilers)

S

Sparkster

Y&R

I didn't really see much today or the past few days but I am so not here for another round of Sharon is crazy. I haven't enjoyed it the last 37 times it's been played so why would I like it now? And I really cannot understand why Dylan feels the need to be her knight in shining armor. I must say though, as smarmy as Joe is, I actually like Avery's chemistry with him better than with Dylan. I really wish they would rest the character of Sharon for awhile. I'm just so sick of the same story over and over and over. Phyllis looked really pretty in the preview. I wonder if she and Jack will actually get married. I wouldn't be surprised if presumed dead Kelly somehow showed up. LOL.

GH

So who took AJ? Hmmmm....I wonder if Sonny did it. Or perhaps Silas, even though I know they said he went back to New York City. I do think he took some of AJ's blood to test for compatibility with Ava for a transplant. I'm pretty sure that's where this is headed. He told Ava he would help her out and do a suicide assist of sorts. Maybe he's going to lead her to believe that's what he's doing when in fact it will actually be a bone marrow transplant from her daughter. Once again I just want to put it out there: I HATE KIKI. Ok, whew, glad I got that off my chest. I'm glad that Felix is going to test those pills. I really can't wait for Kiki and Morgan to eat crow. So sick of their sanctimonious attitudes. Please tell me it's just a vision that Luke is having and we're not up for another round of Fluke! Ugh. Can't he just go away to prison or some facility and give the Luke character a break for awhile? Oh, Maxie, please don't play martyr. Good grief. She's like, "oh well, I made my decision to be with Spinelli, ho hum". Jeez. I hate how they have her flip-flopping. I don't feel this overwhelming love for Spinelli. I think she just thinks she's supposed to make that choice due to her own upbringing. I've read speculation on another board that Veronica is the love that Nathan talked about from his past. Could be interesting. Otherwise they may be heading toward a Dante/Veronica thing.

GH

I think it was Silas, he doesn't really want to end Ava's life. I think he took the baby to her thinking she would get the will to live OR he will test her to see if she is a match.

...oh and Spinelli GO AWAY stop ruining everything Open your eyes she only said yes to you because Nathan pushed her away.:cry:

GH:

Ughhh, I wish I could express my hatred for the forcing of Spinelli and Maxie. This is horrible and I am so mad. Hopefully it won't last long and they'll both end up realizing they want to be with other people. I'm looking for them to ship Luke off soon, doesn't Anthony Geary (Luke) usually go away for the summer? I imagine he'll be gone by May. I wondered too about Silas taking the baby, but I think it's more likely he got whatever samples he needed from her. He knows Kiki has custody and I don't think he would do anything to jeopardize that. I also wondered if maybe Ava had somehow managed to find the strength to sneak in there, but judging by the preview for today's show, I don't think Silas or Ava took her. I really don't know who it could be. I despise this new Kiki. She's such a brat and it's so sudden. Sparks, I hope you're wrong about Valerie/Dante but I totally got that vibe during those scenes with Rocko the other day. I don't know if I like her so I definitely don't want to see her with Nathan, either, though. I was sorta hoping she wouldn't stick around.

GH

I almost barfed when I saw Fluke I'm so ready for him to be gone. And Spin and Maxie can go with him. I do like Nikolas and Hayden together. And I don't want Valerie and Dante together, leave him and Lulu alone! I find the show a little boring lately, they are dragging some of the storylines on forever. OH, and I like Michael and Sabrina together.

I'm taking a break from B&B, Y&R, and DAYS. Nothing is interesting to me on these shows. The bad guys won't get caught, the pairing sucks in my opinion, nothing to look forward to the next day.

GH:

I agree about Nikolas/Hayden. I'm hoping Jason's ring is found and this whole thing gets better motion soon (I know we aren't far from May sweeps, but it's been nearly a year already).

I wonder if Nathan and Ellie might somehow team up to try and break Spinelli and Maxie up or something?

Y&R

I missed how Jack was switched with fake-Jack but I'm already having visions of Rafe 2 all over again. :sick: I hate these kind of storylines. I actually feel really bad for Phyllis. Blech. Kelly is about as psycho as they come. Ugh. So, I've missed some stuff but Victor set this all in motion, correct? The only thing that could make this ok is if Jack kills Victor or gets some other equally good comeback against him. Seriously, I don't know how much more of this Victor getting away with all sorts of shenanigans (legal or illegal) and people just shrug and go, "that's just Victor being Victor."

GH

Thanks for reminding me the gal's name is "Valerie" and not "Veronica" LOL. I knew it was a "V" name and at the time I posted the other day I couldn't think of her name and that's what came to mind first. :wine:Not a whole lot going on today. We still don't know for sure who has AJ and a lot of the stuff just felt filler to me. I hope they're building up to something for May sweeps because so far April has been a dud.

GH

I was so happy not to see Kiki today! LOL. I still feel like things are dragging with the Jake/Jason story. Although, it was interesting he recognized Robin and apparently found the ring. That whole tossing the keys at Sam was so poorly acted though. Oh my. Couldn't they have come up with another way to get someone to find the ring under the couch? Spinelli actually made sense in the scenes he had today with Carly and playing detective with Hayden. He can co-parent with Maxie and if Ellie wants to stay in town he can get back together with her but I find him intolerable now in romantic scenes with Maxie or fighting with Nathan over her. He's much better served as the nerdy sleuth. I do hope he's a part of the Jason reveal in some way. It's really hard for me to get invested in the Ned/Olivia pairing knowing he will be leaving soon due to his contract at Days. I really wish we would have had some of these romantic scenes prior to her getting pregnant or finding out she was. Or better yet....why did they have to make her pregnant at all? I'm still scratching my head at that one. I want to feel sorry for Elizabeth with what's sure to come when she finds out what Ric did but I just can't. She flip-flops on men so often I'm dizzy just thinking about it.

Back