Daytime: Week of 5/25/15 (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
B&B

Boy, Rick is getting good at playing the blame game, if Rick had this marvelous marriage to Caroline she wouldn't have kissed Ridge, and Rick wouldn't have looked twice at Maya and slept with her at the drop of a hat. So there's enough blame to go around. And what happened years ago between Ridge and Rick is the past, you can't change it, so move on and grow up!

B&B

Don't know! The show ended with Eric looking at Ridge just about the say something! If I had to guess I would say Ricky is safe! I think the solution is Eric should boot Rick and Ridge, problem solved!

GH

I will say this about the show, they know how to get mileage out of some of the actors! Since the Nurses Ball I haven't watched too much, I start and then move on, I'm totally bored with the show right now! Too many flashbacks of Anne/Carlos, I don't care. Elizabeth looking guilty all the time, don't care. If Franco and Nina are the best they got they are in deep trouble. And I can't get interested in a storyline when I know the characters are leaving, what's the point?!!

GH

I agree lovin_safe! The show has been pretty boring since the Nurse's Ball. The Jake/Jason thing is dragging out waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long. I've been FF'ing the Nina/Franco stuff. I just don't give a flying fig about either character. They were semi-interesting when they were on the run with baby Avery but since then it has been way too campy and they've been on way too much. I don't like the way they revealed Shawn to be TJ's father either. It was such an afterthought and then now Shawn will be heading to prison and off the show and TJ has no idea. What is the point??? And don't even get me started on this Ava doppelganger storyline. Holy moly....make it stop!!

Y&R

Not too impressed with this show lately either. Geez, I almost feel like I have to give up all three of my soaps! Wow. Although, I suppose I'll catch tomorrow's episode when they do the intervention with Nikki. What a train wreck she is. I like that Neil is trying to help her but she is such a sloppy and nasty drunk! LOL. I wonder how long this storyline with Sage's pregnancy and possible paternity question is going to last. I mean, obviously a pregnancy lasts awhile but Adam already suspects he could be the father so I wonder if they're going to do a test and then maybe some switching will occur. I suppose we'll have to wait until Adam is actually revealed for it to have any real impact anyway and of course that isn't going to happen anytime soon with this writer! :rolleyes:

Y&R

It's been a LONG time but I watched Monday. Nikki fell off the wagon again?! How many relapses has she had now. And why was no one in her family picking up on her too apparent odd behavior at the celebration or whatever it was they were having. She was slurring snide remark after snide remark and no one batted an eye or tried to see her home. Then she's at the bar about to hook up with some random man before Neil comes to her rescue. Man oh man someone needs to get to rehab quick for an extended stay!

Boy was I surprised when this random woman was talking to Nick in a hotel room and they're squealing in excitement about telling everyone about the baby! What now? Nick has switched women yet again and managed to get her pregnant. Is this the only thing he's good for? I don't know this woman, but there was a huge "beware" sign flashing before my eyes whenever she talked. And all she seemed to talk about was the baby. Is she just a woman looking to get her hands on a wealthy Newman? Is she not really pregnant? I don't know, but something's not right about her.

Summer, Abby (I assume that was Abby) and the guy - I just kept saying to myself "look at the rich kids playing cops".

And what's wrong with Jack. Why was he slinking around looking all devious and suspicious lol.

From that one day of viewing, I don't know which is worse - DAYS or YR - but I will say YR certainly looks better than DAYS as far as sets go.

GH:

Get Elizabeth the heck off my screen, I can't stand her. Nina/Franco isn't bothering me so much at the moment because of Obrecht and Sonny. I like seeing Obrecht not be a total tyrant, and Sonny's scenes with Ric/Nina cracked me up. This cousin of Lulu's, I don't care a bit about. She's boring, she's too attached to Dante, Lulu is too jealous of her.

Where the heck has Silas been? I don't remember seeing him since Ava's last scene. And this Ava doppelganger, ridiculous. Especially if she doesn't turn out to actually be Ava.

Y&R:

Victor had Jack kidnapped and replaced with a doppleganger. How Stefano Dimera of him lol.

So Adam had surgery to look like Gabe. I know that Adam's character was recast months ago so the folks in Genoa City still don't know who he is. Y&R drags stories out far too long too it seems.

Nick broke it off with Sage because Faith hates her but he still sleeps with her. Am I getting that right?

YR:

JS, I don't know how I forgot about wacked out Patty Williams. Is she dead or in a mental facility?

Abby is with Stitch, who was with her mother and her half-sister. EW EW EW!!!

YR

I set my DVR earlier when I saw this picture of the intervention for Nikki. LOL, why is evil Jack there? And again, I am so jealous of their sets. When was the last time we saw a family room on DAYS with people actually sitting and talking with NO food throwing, shouting, or woman shaming.

CGGwu0-UgAAE2gg.jpg

Y&R

The character hasn't really served a useful purpose since she arrived in Genoa City. I never liked that she was Phyllis' sister or how she naturally had to sleep with/be involved with Nick (even if it does seem like that's every new female characters rite of passage).

Y&R

I did watch today and thought it was a bit too soapy for me. As much as I dislike Victor I did feel sorry for him in the end, trying to admit he was wrong about a lot of things! Now he is so damn lonely without Nikki by his side!

Y&R

Thanks for the info on Avery. I tend to agree with you cryin. I didn't necessarily mind her relationship with Nick (typical soap stuff going after sister's ex) but their relationship ended so oddly. The pairing with Dylan seemed kind of forced even though they tried to act like he was her one true love. And now it's like almost the same story being played with Avery/Joe. I can understand why she would be leaving the show.

As to today's episode I didn't get to see all of it but I thought it was pretty well done for a stand-alone show. I must say though, I find myself often confused with this whole Jack/Fake Jack thing. I mean, obviously I know it's the fake Jack here but I feel like the actor isn't doing enough to differentiate. No offense to him but I find myself actually having to remind myself sometimes that it's not the real Jack. I can only imagine how new viewers or people who only watch occasionally or not for a long time would think about it. Maybe it's just me. LOL. I don't know.

Back