Daytime: Week of 9/15 (spoilers possible)

GH

OMG an excellent show today. Love is in the air and a couple of villain are gone. What more could a girl ask for? I found out today that villains I loathe can be gotten rid of without to much trouble and they don't build a show around them! DAYS should watch!

B&B

Hope, Hope, Hope make up your mind what you want and run with it, it would make for a more entertaining show and give the show a chance to move on, because you are really BORING! Viewers don't like people that make everything about themselves! Quinn was wrong, but so were Charlie and Pam they all have equal responsibility in the outcome of Hope and Wyatt life!

GH

OMGosh! GH is SOOOOOO fantastic right now I seriously was thinking about it over the weekend and how I couldn't wait to watch on Monday. I'm literally enjoying just about every storyline and how everything is intertwined. I like how the kidnapping storyline involved several people being kidnapped so that there are a few little mini storylines going on within the main storyline. I was on pins and needles today wondering if Nathan was going to get to Maxie in time and then Maxie killing Levi, Dante getting to Lulu, and then Jason escaped. Great show! Plus, I loved the lighthearted scenes with Sam and Patrick. I'm really starting to like them together as a possible couple but I'm worried with the impending arrival of Jason that the whole thing will blow up. I'm wondering if Nathan really is Victor's son and he's lying to Leisl about the DNA test just to get back at her for lying to him all these years. I agree with ya, lovin_safe, DAYS should seriously take notes because GH is on FIRE right now! :clap:

GH

Another super day! I like Patrick/Sam, Nathan/Maxie and hopefully they will pair Jason/Robin, after all she left everyone and thing to save him. If they keep shooting people they won't have any cast left. LOL This week is my favorite SL's. Can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!

GH:

You mean to tell me that turdbox Robin is sticking around? I wish Stavros would kidnap her.

I haven't watched today's episode yet, watched yesterday's this morning and I'm dying waiting to catch up on what happened today. I adore Nathan/Maxie, but good gosh, I just wish Sam and Patrick would stay friends. Besides, Sam is going to be ticked when she finds out Patrick has known since before Robin left that Jason was alive and didn't tell her.

B&B
Pam and Charlie are annoying to no end--they talk about Liam & Hope as if they are their favorite couple on a TV show! That said, I'm glad the truth was revealed, because everyone will know Quinn didn't change and it will make for fun drama. Hope and Liam's back and forth is terrible, but I still think she is going to stay married to Wyatt. She takes wedding vows seriously, and she loves Wyatt. If she didn't annul her marriage to him after learning Liam WAS in Paris, I doubt she would now. Also, I think Liam is starting to really like Ivy. His arrogance on today's show annoyed me and reminded me of why I hated him with Hope recently--they are never happy together. Ivy brings out a new side to him. Plus, there is this, from B&B's new photoshoot:
10669998_706594616089056_8008345092958415489_n.jpg

B&B

When Liam said to Wyatt yesterday you better get ready for Hope to come back to me and then Liam told Hope the same thing today, I thought to myself never going to happen!

I like Quinn she takes some of the stuffiness out of the show that would be just plain BORING, with the current SL's!

GH:

Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I really didn't expect to see Helena. I figured she hadn't been revived yet/didn't make it through the process.

I keep hoping that since they've shown Steve Burton's picture so many times since confirming Jason is alive that the Billy Miller as Jason thing was a giant tease so the shock of Steve Burton being back in the role would be huge. I know that isn't going to happen, but... The whole picture thing makes no sense at all.

GH

My theory on Jason....he gets caught up in the explosion but he lives, he needs a lot of plastic surgery and the new Jason is born Billy Miller.

I must admit I'm getting tired and bored with all the dead people coming back to life for a couple of days! Enough! I hope that darn egg doesn't make it!

Spencer was cute with Britt today!

But it was another amazing show

I think GH has the most gorgeous men on daytime! :)

GH

I agree with your theory, lovin_safe. It's the only thing that makes sense given the constant showing of Jason's picture and knowing another actor is taking over the role. I think Billy Miller just recently started taping so I think it's going to be a sweeps story. We probably won't see Jason or Robin for awhile. Although, I imagine when Patrick learns of Crichton Clark blowing up he's going to assume Robin perished. I'm thinking they need to have more time for Patrick and Sam to get even closer before Jason returns.

GH:

But I want Patrick and Sabrina! Patrick and Sam getting together with Robin and Jason not so far away is just too predictable for my liking.

Previews for tomorrow looked so boring in comparison to what's been going on. Carly and Franco, whooptie doo. Michael/Morgan/Kiki, I just wish Kiki and Morgan would go ahead and accidentally hook up or something. Seems like it's going to end up happening. Michael and Kiki just bore me together.

B&B

There was a lot of truth in what psycho Quinn told Hope today....Hope didn't investigate why Liam didn't show up, 3 o'clock came and went and she ran to Wyatt and married him, she made the leap of faith with Wyatt so she needs to give their marriage a chance! I think Hope needed an excuse to not marry Liam and Quinn provided one!

B&B
I agree, Lovin'! Kim Matula (Hope) said something to the same degree in her TV Guide Interview, that Wyatt was in her heart and Liam was just a fantasy for her.

Has anyone heard the new spoilers? Hope wants to get back with Liam but then learns she is pregnant...it's probably Wyatt's baby, since they more than likely made love the night they wed. I can't remember the last time she slept with Liam. But I bet this will be dragged out and Wyatt & Ivy will not be happy being second choices when they learn that Hope wants Liam back and vice versa.

GH

Today BORING after all the excitement all week then we get Nina Nutburger exercising ? That is NOT what I tuned in for.

On the other hand Sabrrrrrrina is losing it. Ava's poor baby . How could she do that :(

I agree about Jason ...bruised vocal cords? The voice...now Explosion the face....sigh :( .

Can Thaao Penghils come back and be Tony now. Not that Victor is dead. Cassidines and Dimeras don't die easily.

Y&R

It looks like TPTB finally woke up and hired a new head writer Charles Pratt Jr.; he wrote for a lot of the nighttime soaps and GH!

Back