Daytime: Week of January 27th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
Y&R

Monday, January 27
Paul and Kevin discover the truth about Delia's hit and run; Billy pulls a gun on Adam; Chelsea's world is shaken up.

Tuesday, January 28
Chloe learns the truth about the hit and run; Sharon remembers Cassie.

Wednesday, January 29
Dylan faces his father, Ian Ward; Victor and Victoria worry about Billy's plan for Adam.

Thursday, January 30
Nikki and Ian butt heads; the battle between Billy and Adam reaches a head.

Friday, January 31
Jack confronts Victor about his treatment of Billy and Adam; Michael and Lauren try to help Fen.

GH

Three-time Emmy winner Rick Hearst is coming back to GENERAL HOSPITAL and the role of Ric Lansing, according to Soap Opera Digest. Ric, who is Sonny's (Maurice Benard) brother, was last seen in Port Charles in June 2009.

Hearst will first air on February 24.

His other soap roles include Whip Jones on THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, Alan-Michael Spaulding in GUIDING LIGHT, Matt Clark on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS and Scott Banning in DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

In 2010, Hearst was voted onto the 50 Greatest Soap Opera Actors of All-Time list.

Hearst won two of his Emmys for work on GH.

Y&R!
"Sharon remembers Cassie" :beat:
It will be interesting to see how this whole thing with Adam/Billy ends. I wonder if Adam will be "dead" or in a coma or something. Gee, how nice for the new actor coming in to play Billy....oh by the way, your character's daughter recently died, you had grief sex with someone from your therapy group, and you just tried to off the person responsible for your daughter's death, have at it! :eek:

GH

I wonder what the story for Ric will be. Is he going to be involved in Sonny's business or perhaps something to do with Molly?

GH:

Please let Ric bamboozle Elizabeth again. This time tho let Elizabeth be the one in Carly's position.

This could prove to be quite the Port Charles news of the year. Two rabbid bulldog lawyers, Ric & Scottie. It would be fun to see the two of them take on Diane & Alexis.

I hope we find out Dr O's big plan soon. For some reason I think it has Faison written all over it.

GH

Monday, January 27
Olivia talks to Sonny about Morgan's betrayal; Felicia considers Lucy's secret; Anna gets shocking news from Julian.

Tuesday, January 28
Sonny talks to Morgan; Anna blindsides Duke; Lulu tells Nathan she and Dante are over; Julian pushes Ava about Silas.

Wednesday, January 29
Kevin's patient asks about an unfamiliar nurse.

Thursday, January 30
Carly tries to use Heather to her advantage; Franco and Silas compare notes; Kiki goes to the Miscavige Institute.

Friday, January 31
Tracy pushes to have a missing persons case opened on Luke; Victor Cassadine returns to town with scandalous news.

Thaao Penghlis returns as Victor Cassadine, a role he previously played in 1981.

B&B

Monday, January 27
Katie takes the opportunity to play matchmaker; Hope and Wyatt enjoy the post-lovemaking glow.

Tuesday, January 28
Pam double crosses Quinn; Rick demands Ridge tell him his intentions toward Brooke.

Wednesday, January 29
Bill looks into Ridge's recent time in Paris; Liam tries to find Hope and Wyatt before it is too late.

Thursday, January 30
Liam tells Hope about Wyatt and the diamond heist; Brooke tries to reconnect with Ridge.

Friday, January 31
When Liam and Wyatt start arguing, Hope makes her move; Brooke talks to Ridge about their future.

Y&R
Would anyone mind catching me up on what's going on with the Adam/Chelsea/Billy/Chloe story. Has it been revealed who really hit Delia? Is it known yet what will happen to Adam when Michael Muhney exits?

I haven't watched since the news of what "happened" behind the scenes with Michael Muhney. I love Adam Newman, one of the most reformed men in daytime television, and one of the reasons I was holding on to Y&R because most of the characters are no longer recognizable and some are just down right unbearable...Victor Newman, I'm looking at you. Anyway, the accusations against Michael were like a gut punch and I just haven't been able to look at the actor or the character the same since. So I'm left with good Christmas memories of Adam, Chelsea, and Peanut.

Y&R

WOW, wasn’t it convenient for Sharon to be exercising in her little sports bra and pants when Nick stopped by, I love watching a grown man drool! Sharon doesn’t have a shirt to throw on; Sharon and all her support to Nick knowing she lied to him about Summer she is a real piece of work! I really don’t like Sharon or Nick.

Noah get off your pedestal, your family is far from prefect and give Courtney a chance to tell her side of the story!

Chloe for me has always been a filler character but today talking to Chelsea every word that came out of her mouth was true, but Chelsea wants a family so bad that she is blind to Adam! She gave Dylan up for what?

I kept talking to my TV telling Billy to just shoot Adam and put Adam out of his misery and me too!

B&B

WOW is Brooke losing her touch with men? she wanted Eric to marry her when she was pregnant with Bill’s baby he told her NO, and now Ridge! And being rejected in front of Katie!

Wyatt/Hope is a love story for me, they aren’t prefect but they haven’t done terrible things to each other, no couple is prefect!

Y&R

I think Adam didn't give Chelsea a choice, she either left Dylan or Adams was going to take the baby and she wouldn't be a part of Connor's life! If I remember correctly Dyland did care about bio!

GH

If they spend one more second on Lucy/Scott love life it’s too much time, does anyone care? I know I don’t!

Another one is Olivia always giving advice to Sonny, which isn’t very good to start out with.

I’m still wondering what the connection between Silas wife and Nathan West is! He has his blinder on and Silas did it.

What is Julian going to do? Help Sam or keep his sister’s secret! Hmmm

Monday’s show was more filler then anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back