SPOILER !! Departure announced

Jason47

Reaction score
Paige Searcy (Jade) to depart.

15181268_827575690718040_3229600745062284842_n.jpg

Paige Searcy wraps her stint as Jade Michaels in early 2017. Searcy made her Days debut on February 24.

More preferable that, if Jade IS pregnant, Joey is not the father. I also want to hear her explain how she "ran out of her prescription" but neglected to tell Joey so he could use something. Jade has been a conniver from Day 1, so I just want her found out to not be telling the truth.

I just read she is being recast (with Gabrielle Haugh), but it has not been announced yet. Not sure this is true though.

Reactions: jgk
Jason47 has reported that Gabrielle Haugh was hired by Days. But thus far, there's been no info on who she'll play.

The only info I can find online all refers back to Jason47's announcement. Anything stating she's been hired as a Jade recast is just speculation from people responding to the news.

I also want to hear her explain how she "ran out of her prescription" but neglected to tell Joey so he could use something.

I still don't get it, lol. Even when Jade and Joey were hiding in that shack, after they ran away from the compound, she asked him if the remembered to bring the "protection" (I think she called it some cute name). He had it in his backpack.

There is a lot of speculation out there right now about recasts of more than one of the teens. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

But it is interesting that Jason's initial post doesn't say that Paige Searcy is leaving the show, just that she wraps her stint as Jade Michaels. :)

But it only says Paige Searcy (Jade) departs. Doesn't say the character is leaving. The only reason it has "Jade" after the actress' name is because that's how we show actor names on the board, with their character name after it in parentheses.

So, until we get further info, we don't know if just the actress is leaving and the character is being recast, or if Jade the character leaves Salem.

Back