SPOILER !! Departure announced

"Bittersweet" sounds like she was fired. Maybe she is as similar to the Jade character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think bittersweet in this case means she will just miss the Days cast and crew. When I saw Rob Wilson (Ben) at an event in NY a couple weeks ago, he expressed similar sentiment. I believe she is also dating James Lastovic (Joey) in real life. I attended an event at the Dishin Days studio during Day of Days weekend and they showed up together. This would have been months after she stopped taping as well.

That still didn't help me. Can't find much about her on the internet that doesn't say just about the same thing, and it isn't much. I must admit that I still don't know who she is.

American actress and model whose films include Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?, Headlock and The Long Home. (Never saw any of these let alone heard of them.)

As a model, she has been featured in publications like GEV Magazine and posed for brands like Jeweliq. (Nope, don't know what these are.)

She grew up in Sacramento, California starring in various theatre productions.

She was featured in the music video for The Dose's "Cold Hands." (No idea even who this band is!)

She's apparently new to acting.

They're definitely going with a totally different look for Jade with this recast.

COtxx-sUEAIi_oT.jpg:large

I just hope that if they are changing the storyline to something big and major, this young lady can handle it and we don't have another terrible teen experience like poor Ciara just getting her feet wet and dealing with a very heavy dark story that she didn't really handle well. But there was improvement as her time went on.

When the show decided to age the kids to teens, it was unfair to immediately saddle most with material that was difficult when one has little or no experience. And it was very apparent to viewers that some were in over their heads.

As to Paige Searcy who plays Jade, who did a good job with the character, it was HER decision to leave Days of Our Lives. She has finished one movie last year, and another will be released this year.

Back