DiMera Mausoleum

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to know who all the bodies are in the DiMera Mausoleum. Besides Andre, I glimpsed a name plate for Daphne DiMera. But who else could possibly be in there, other than maybe Renee and Megan? Or Lexie?

Benjy's wife would've never allowed his body to be placed in there. Tony was cremated and has been carried around in Anna's handbag. Stefano took EJ's body to who knows where. And after Kristen's weird appearance in Memphis, he may not even be dead.

Maybe the DiMeras in Italy ship their dead to Salem to be entombed?

Once upon a time, it was the one where Isabella was entombed. Just redecorated now with different plaques. While I am not sure, I do think they have referred to it as the Andre DiMera mausoleum. After all, he could be buried in the St. Luke's cemetery with the rest of Salem's riff raff. :sarcasm:

I would agree that for the DiMera clan as a clan....cannot imagine who the heck would be in there. All the DiMeras usually end up going to Italy.

The DiMausoleum is typically DiMera -- there is absolutely no security. Mausoleums always seem to have bronze doors with good locks, but not so the one containing the last resting places for dear, departed DiMeras. Both Billie and John were able to just walk right in -- just like at the DiMansion and the DiOffices. Apparently, the DiMeras are not worried about grave robbers entering the premises or Salem's homeless settling in for the winter. And if they're worried about Andre or other deceased DiMeras coming back to life and finding themselves locked in, a key to the mausoleum could be included in each casket.

I just finished watching Monday's show and it seems there are more DiMera plaques in the secret/soundproof room where Will and Paul were being held hostage, lol. I have managed to see a few names on the plaques. Those I didn't recognize, maybe some of you will. Daphne, Teresa, Camilia, Andre, Carlo, Stefano. It seemed Andre's was on a different wall, then several in the Will/Paul room. Maybe some are blank, already prepared for the next dead Dimeras, lol.

It is funny how big the DiMera Mausoleum is, when realistically, the only ones probably buried there would be Renee and Megan. And possibly Lexie. You'd think Stefano would've had an issue with Daphne DiMera, Tony's mother, being entombed there.

It is funny how big the DiMera Mausoleum is, when realistically, the only ones probably buried there would be Renee and Megan. And possibly Lexie. You'd think Stefano would've had an issue with Daphne DiMera, Tony's mother, being entombed there.

Renee??? Megan?? I have no clue who they are. I've been watching since the 80's, and I honestly don't remember any Renee or Megans. LOL

Renee is Stefano's daughter with Lee Dumonde. She was briefly married to David Banning (Julie's son/Eli's father) and later, Tony DiMera. Andre murdered her when he was the Salem Slasher.

Here's the actress who played Renee with Renee's headstone. And Lee Dumonde with Renee (who was raised to think Lee was her older sister).

1983reneegrave.JPG
1981benetsampler.JPG

Megan Hathaway was his daughter with an unknown woman. For some reason, she was adopted and raised by Maxwell Hathaway and his wife, but Megan always knew Stefano was her real father. She was a classmate of Bo Brady and came to Salem to convince him she got pregnant to him and her parents shipped her away to give birth and give up the child for adoption. She paid a hooker for her son and passed him off as Bo's child (a little boy named Zach). Bo later found out what she did and reunited Zach with his mother, Diane Parker.

She hated Hope and later rigged a hot tub at Chris Kosichek's gym to electrocute Hope. But Megan got into a fight with Larry Welch and he killed her, then put her into the rigged hot tub. Hope was initially suspected of Megan's death. Stefano called Megan his Golden Girl. This is a promotional picture of Megan Hathaway and a shot of her from the show.

Megan_Hathaway.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Back