DiMera Mausoleum

Discussion in 'Daily Days' started by Just Samantha, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Just Samantha

Just Samantha
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'd like to know who all the bodies are in the DiMera Mausoleum. Besides Andre, I glimpsed a name plate for Daphne DiMera. But who else could possibly be in there, other than maybe Renee and Megan? Or Lexie?

Benjy's wife would've never allowed his body to be placed in there. Tony was cremated and has been carried around in Anna's handbag. Stefano took EJ's body to who knows where. And after Kristen's weird appearance in Memphis, he may not even be dead.

Maybe the DiMeras in Italy ship their dead to Salem to be entombed?

azrial1, DrBakerFan, JasonDíSpeech and 6 others appreciate this.
  2. ktspirit

ktspirit
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    Maybe that's the seven brothers, lol. I find it hard to believe there is even a memorial plaque for every Dimera we've known on the show. Who built the mausoleum, Stefano? Who knows what he did, save body parts? LOL

DrBakerFan, mandamiee, Muzzaman and 5 others appreciate this.
  3. Poirot

Poirot
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Once upon a time, it was the one where Isabella was entombed. Just redecorated now with different plaques. While I am not sure, I do think they have referred to it as the Andre DiMera mausoleum. After all, he could be buried in the St. Luke's cemetery with the rest of Salem's riff raff. :sarcasm:

I would agree that for the DiMera clan as a clan....cannot imagine who the heck would be in there. All the DiMeras usually end up going to Italy.

4. JasonDíSpeech

JasonDíSpeech
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    Maybe it has prominent Salemites they've murdered. They were ordered to build it as part of a class-action wrongful death suit. Of course, a lot of those Salemites turned up alive later, but still, it was nice.

SalemPDiots, Lil0, SarahBeth and 6 others appreciate this.
  5. Just Samantha

Just Samantha
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jason, you literally made me spit water.

katmouse, JasonDíSpeech and Poirot appreciate this.
  6. Noel

Noel
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    Jason: :clap::clap:

7. DrBakerFan

DrBakerFan
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    The DiMausoleum is typically DiMera -- there is absolutely no security. Mausoleums always seem to have bronze doors with good locks, but not so the one containing the last resting places for dear, departed DiMeras. Both Billie and John were able to just walk right in -- just like at the DiMansion and the DiOffices. Apparently, the DiMeras are not worried about grave robbers entering the premises or Salem's homeless settling in for the winter. And if they're worried about Andre or other deceased DiMeras coming back to life and finding themselves locked in, a key to the mausoleum could be included in each casket.

Lil0, JasonDíSpeech, oldsoapie and 1 other person appreciate this.
  8. ktspirit

ktspirit
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    I just finished watching Monday's show and it seems there are more DiMera plaques in the secret/soundproof room where Will and Paul were being held hostage, lol. I have managed to see a few names on the plaques. Those I didn't recognize, maybe some of you will. Daphne, Teresa, Camilia, Andre, Carlo, Stefano. It seemed Andre's was on a different wall, then several in the Will/Paul room. Maybe some are blank, already prepared for the next dead Dimeras, lol.

9. Just Samantha

Just Samantha
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    It is funny how big the DiMera Mausoleum is, when realistically, the only ones probably buried there would be Renee and Megan. And possibly Lexie. You'd think Stefano would've had an issue with Daphne DiMera, Tony's mother, being entombed there.

JasonDíSpeech, DrBakerFan and ktspirit appreciate this.
  10. Just Samantha

Just Samantha
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Someone on Twitter posted these names, too:

Maybe they're DiMera nieces, nephews and/or cousins.

JasonDíSpeech, DrBakerFan and ktspirit appreciate this.
  11. ktspirit

ktspirit
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    I didn't recognize some of the names. I would think some never even lived in Salem, much less the U.S. Maybe those are just memorials.

Poirot and Just Samantha appreciate this.
  12. JasonDíSpeech

JasonDíSpeech
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    And Stefano had 6 brothers. Though it's unlikely that they would all be entombed in Salem!!

DrBakerFan and Just Samantha appreciate this.
  13. SalemPDiots

SalemPDiots
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    Renee??? Megan?? I have no clue who they are. I've been watching since the 80's, and I honestly don't remember any Renee or Megans. LOL

14. Just Samantha

Just Samantha
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Renee is Stefano's daughter with Lee Dumonde. She was briefly married to David Banning (Julie's son/Eli's father) and later, Tony DiMera. Andre murdered her when he was the Salem Slasher.

Here's the actress who played Renee with Renee's headstone. And Lee Dumonde with Renee (who was raised to think Lee was her older sister).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Megan Hathaway was his daughter with an unknown woman. For some reason, she was adopted and raised by Maxwell Hathaway and his wife, but Megan always knew Stefano was her real father. She was a classmate of Bo Brady and came to Salem to convince him she got pregnant to him and her parents shipped her away to give birth and give the child up for adoption. She paid a hooker for her son and passed him off as Bo's child (a little boy named Zach). Bo later found out what she did and reunited Zach with his mother, Diane Parker.

She hated Hope and later rigged a hot tub at Chris Kosichek's gym to electrocute Hope. But Megan got into a fight with Larry Welch and he killed her, then put her into the rigged hot tub. Hope was initially suspected of Megan's death. Stefano called Megan his Golden Girl. This is a promotional picture of Megan Hathaway and a shot of her from the show.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

JasonDíSpeech and Muzzaman appreciate this.
  15. robinsnest

robinsnest
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Received:
    Ahh, the 80's. The decade of huge hair.