Does anyone know just when???

jgk

Reaction score
Isn't John Black about due to be back on the screen? I keep expecting him to pop up in Prague. Or the hotel that looks amazingly like the DiMera mansion. Or cafe that looks like a corner of the Salem Square!!!

The shows on right now were taped in early August. Drake Hogestyn (John) was not back on set until the end of September, so I am guessing you have at least six weeks before he is seen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, didn't someone post end of March or early April in another thread? Google isn't helpful.

Reactions: jgk
If I remember right, Dena Higley had a tweet, sometime in Sept. saying Drake Hogestyn (John) was "in the building". At the time, no one knew if that meant back to work, or just visiting. Well, evidently he was back working, but the show was having him come back slowly. The word is it is probably April....(However, we know how they have several scenes filmed at once, and put them into 1/2 dozen different episodes over a period of time.

Joe Mascolo (Stefano) would come in once a month.....his scenes were all filmed that day, then spread out over a month's time.

No idea even how often Drake Hogestyn (John) has been coming in, as we really have not seen much in the way of backstage photos that include him.

With all the John mentions, I was expecting him to surprise the Prague group as well. But I agree based on backstage photos, he probably won't be back until sometime in March. But hopefully we will get lucky with some inserts sooner. Too bad they won't give us any flashbacks to tide us over.

This happened in the scene when John & Steve were breaking down the door to the room where Marlena & Kayla were sealed inside coffins which had been set on fire. We never saw John after that.

Back