EJ/Abigail

Discussion in 'Daily Days' started by julia_princess, Dec 12, 2013.

1. what'sthatnoise? Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    EJ raped Sami. EJ ordered a man to rape Sami. No man who loves a woman would ever do that.

James Scott(EJ) says that he will always play scenes with Arianne Zucker(Nicole) as EJ still being in love with her because he wants "the door open for EJ and Nicole to find their way back to each other." He has also stated that EJ "deeply loves Nicole" So no, Nicole was not a stand-in

EJ also told Nicole that she's the only one he ever really loved.

I don't know where they might be going with EJ/Abby, I just hope they go somewhere long enough to give some relief to the members of the audience who are repulsed by the rapemance.
    Daysdegrassi, Soaphead, SarahBeth and 5 others appreciate this.
  2. Jerri25 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I didn't see the interaction but I don't know why I like the idea...I doubt it'll happen because EJ and Sami fans will have a fit, but I think the romance could be interesting.
    Daysdegrassi appreciates this.
  3. KathyLu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    So???
  4. missharleyquinn Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I see EJ's worldly knowledge impressing Abigail. I think she will somehow relate that to Jack, and that's where her admiration of EJ begins. He will win her over by telling stories of places he's been, growing up in England, etc and she will love hearing them. It just seems like an opportunity, especially now that things between EJ and Sami are so strained. EJ wants attention, Sami isn't giving it to him, so what's stopping him from finding it elsewhere?
    Daysdegrassi, Cdnsnowbird, SarahBeth and 6 others appreciate this.
  5. Jerri25 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I don't think DOOL caters to anyone but the Ej and Sami fans. That's why Sami and EJ are promoted as much as possible. I'm not sure the DOOL writers are bold enough at this point to do anything to mess up EJ and Sami. IF they were, they should have had Sami dump EJ the minute she found out he knew that EJ was aware of Kristen raping Eric. I've given up all hope of them ever breaking up.
    Daysdegrassi, Soaphead, KathyLu and 2 others appreciate this.
  6. Heather4CU Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    When the ratings continue to suffer as they have been, TPTB will have no choice but to start listening to the much larger NON-EJ/Sami fanbase. Hopefully, it won't be too late for the show at that point.
  7. EJandSamifan Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Its make's me laugh you going on about ratings when is Days is way up from last year Sami and EJ have not hurt the ratings they helped to improved them, i never seen so many press releases from NBC since EJ and Sami were reunited it was Sami and Rafe that almost got this show cancelled record lows this time last year and this when Sami was still hot for Rafe it made people tune out. As for saying Non EJ and Sami fan is larger you got no proof of that I tell all the days fan I know love Sami and EJ not one like Sami and Rafe or Sami and Lucas so you never that argument.
    amysworldus appreciates this.
  8. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I have yet to meet one EJ-Sami fan, other than the small group here.
    The show was hardly cancelled, much less because of Sami and Rafe.
  9. EJandSamifan Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    The show was awful fans didn't want to see Sami with that boring guy they wanted EJ and Sami so happy NBC finally woke up and gave the fans what they wanted they finally smelled the coffee.
  10. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    As others have said, we must have been watching two different shows. Plus, I don't see where the ratings have blown through the roof since Sami has crawled back into bed with her rapist.

But, this thread is about thoughts on pairing EJ and Abigail, so let's get it back on track.
  11. EJandSamifan Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I just believe Abby is just to young for EJ she just a girl EJ only likes women and in Samatha now that all woman if he does get with Abby it will be just to make Sami jealous, or may be he will want her in his bed with Sami on the other side now you might think I am crazy for saying that but you never know Days may go there with EJ and Sami and Abby its something they have not done yet it would bring up the ratings even more.
  12. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    EJ likes women he can bully and he could wipe up the floor with Abby. It would be a match made in Heaven for him.
  13. Poirot Administrator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    :OT: Let's see, a year ago, Sami was in her own apt. across the hall from EJ, and Kristen had just turned over her Countess W duties to EJ, so he could be working with Sami. Eric just returned to Salem as a priest, Kristen was beginning her campaign to "get" Marlena, etc. Rafe was no where in Sami's orbit whatsoever. If ratings were at an all time low, guess putting Sami in such close proximity with EJ must have done the trick. :back:

As to Abigail & EJ..seems another case of trying to find a fit somewhere for various character, or something for them to do while "biding" their time. Yes, I think perhaps Abby would be intrigued by some tales EJ could spin, or discussions on things. EJ would not be gushing over her like her mom does, and actually, really has nothing to do with her family per se.
    I do think Abigail is too young and definitely too inexperienced for EJ, which would probably suit him just fine. I really wish they would give her a job, have her mention school, something other than wandering around Salem having coffee or hot chocolate at the Pub or Club.
  14. lovin_safe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    :OT: I'm amazed how every thread that talks about junior is hijacked by a fan of junior/Sami. Who are they trying to convince themselves that they have this awesome couple :sarcasm: or the fans that really don't care about their couple and will never change my mind or anyone elses. I'm a fan of Nicole's but I don't go in every thread and sing her praises. This tactic makes me :confused: and is rather boring! :back:I would like to see junior change for the better but he will never be able to in his present relationship, but maybe Abby is just the ticket to help him become a better person.

Sorry JS, Barb, and Sparks for my little speech do what you have to do, but it does get tiresome and boring after reading their stuff the 2nd, 3rd time and so on!
  15. RockfordFosgate Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Am I the only one bothered by the 'girl' and 'all woman' argument? Yes, Abigail is young, but she's in her early twenties. She is legally an adult and referring to her as a girl in this instance is supposed to be an insult. Sami is older, is a grandmother (a young one given her teenage pregnancy and Will's early foray into fatherhood) but I don't know if she is 'all woman' seeing as how she can't handle her reactions in an adult manner. Yes, Abigail doesn't have the life experiences that Sami has nor does she have the rap sheet that Sami does when it comes to lies and manipulation, but that doesn't make her a 'girl' or less of a woman. And no, I'm not even touching the idea of a 'trio' between them because network/daytime television would not touch that and the idea that viewership would go up if they did....yeah, I'm not going there.

Abigail lived in London, didn't she, while her family was in Europe and she was in boarding school? So, the living overseas thing might be a bonding thing for her and EJ, not so much that she'd be enthralled with EJ as some world traveler. I could see she would go to him to talk because she's just floating with no purpose right now, and he would be wanting someone to see him as 'not a bad man' since Sami obviously has problems seeing the 'changed man' he supposedly is.
  16. MandieBlanchard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Oh guys there is a lot more Ej and Abby run in coming up in the next few weeks...Oh Sami and Jen are so going to start getting fitted for straightjackets...Abby is such impressionable young woman and he very manipulative!
  17. Poirot Administrator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  18. chateaurew Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Indiana wants me...Lord I can't go back there
    Ah Eureka! Now I've got the attraction! It's the dang scarf that Abby's wearing! Ej wants it. :rotfl:
    Daysdegrassi, meldrel, Soaphead and 12 others appreciate this.
  19. MandieBlanchard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Thanks Poirot that is the picture I wanted to post
    Daysdegrassi and Poirot appreciate this.
  20. Heather4CU Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Technically, isn't Abby OLDER than EJ? I thought she was born in the early 90s but EJ was born in the late 90s. :rotfl: But aside from that, this show has toyed with a lot of older/younger type relationships (i.e. Kate/Rafe, Kristen/Brady, Chelsea/Dr. Dan, Julie/Dr. Chip Lakin, Sami/EJ, etc.) and they usually don't last. This is one particular relationship that I think could last because the 2 parties have more in common based on all the reasons already stated here. Plus the added ripple effects of all the other characters this would impact.