EJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice in today's show, the cops says 'wow you have an amazing lawyer that got you out of everything ", but he never clarified who the lawyer was. I know Marlena said Justin had told her Sami was in jail, and another character says something about Justin being her lawyer, but the cops line just struck me.
I noticed that, too, NikkiFan. May not mean anything, but the line struck me, as well.

not me.....some writer then, at some point, would decide to have him in Salem, etc. It is one thing to say someone was thought to be dead, another to be raising the dead back to life constantly. Tis a shame Rolf became Dr. Frankenstein.

Days has been raising characters from the dead for years. Personally nothing surprises me anymore. I do love Ron's thoughts about making things right. There have been a lot of writers over the past few years who have really tanked the show. I think he is trying to rebuild it, which takes time. So for me I'm excited to see what's coming.

:clap::love::drunk:Cheers to Ron Carlivati and his staff!!

Yes, I do agree it was a mistake to kill off Will, and he is trying to make that right. But in the process, I just do not like having a bunch of zombies walking around, whether in Salem or not.

Resurrected deaths have been a staple for years among soap operas. Not only on Days but all of them. I understand that there have been a few more zombies in Salem in the last five decades than most. But beyond Will, the only other Salemite that has returned recently is Kristen. Everyone else is either rumors and speculations or carefully crafted character dreams. I guess I'm just not understanding the frustrations and the mindset.

LOL, Wasn't Roman brought back from the dead. And John? In fact, when John first appeared, he was presented to the viewers as Roman, he had all Roman's memories, he was on the police force, took care of his kids, etc.

Then Marlena was blown up in a plane, but 5 years later turned up in Salem, having been held on some island all that time. Kristen fell out a window, down a mountain, but.....evidently, is alive and well.

But people "presumed" dead are much different from those whose dead, lifeless bodies are hangin' round Salem for days, put into caskets, viewed, then buried. Or cremated. They lost blood, have not had a heartbeat/pulse for hours/days, should have been autopsied or prepared for burial by the funeral director.

I look to Days for entertainment value. I don't care about reality when it comes to Salem. I don't care about political correctness in Salem. I don't care about the actors or characters political views.

And that goes for all actors, not just Days actors. I, for one, am tired of millionaires and billionaires telling me who I should vote for. I do not want their opinion. I don't care what they say. I just want them to do their job and ENTERTAIN!

OK I'm done with my rant. I'l go to Rew's corner.

LOL, Wasn't Roman brought back from the dead. And John? In fact, when John first appeared, he was presented to the viewers as Roman, he had all Roman's memories, he was on the police force, took care of his kids, etc.

Then Marlena was blown up in a plane, but 5 years later turned up in Salem, having been held on some island all that time. Kristen fell out a window, down a mountain, but.....evidently, is alive and well.

But people "presumed" dead are much different from those whose dead, lifeless bodies are hangin' round Salem for days, put into caskets, viewed, then buried. Or cremated. They lost blood, have not had a heartbeat/pulse for hours/days, should have been autopsied or prepared for burial by the funeral director.

Okay agree to disagree. I declare a truce!!!! :hug:

Last edited:
I look to Days for entertainment value. I don't care about reality when it comes to Salem. I don't care about political correctness in Salem. I don't care about the actors or characters political views.

And that goes for all actors, not just Days actors. I, for one, am tired of millionaires and billionaires telling me who I should vote for. I do not want their opinion. I don't care what they say. I just want them to do their job and ENTERTAIN!

OK I'm done with my rant. I'l go to Rew's corner.
Hear, Hear!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wouldn't mind having Zack and Jack back from the dead. TPTB don't seem to want to commit to having Belle and Shawn in Salem long term for whatever reason and Hope ignores Claire most of the time so why not give her another child? She is most tolerable in mom mode.

I also could tolerate EJ without Sami because right now the Dimera family without Stefano is a joke. It could also cause tension for Chad and Abby. But I don't want him ever reconciling with Sami, onscreen or off.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the writers will manage to revive Daniel. The foolish (in my opinion) heart removal was a real bridge-burner. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess that would be better than any kind of secret identical twin, or a clone. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The writers really dug themselves into a hole, in this case.

I forget, did they show or say that Kayla or any of the characters were in the surgery that removed Daniel's heart? If not, boom there you go, someone for some ridiculous reason could've switched Daniel with some one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back