SPOILER !! Eric Martsolf (Brady)/Jen Lilley (Theresa) in NY today

--I asked about Chloe and whether we can expect Brady and Chloe to try again. He said he and Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) were just discussing that and he taped scenes with her a couple days ago. Said to stay tuned.
There are many, myself included, that simply can't understand why Days continually tries to ignore this very popular pairing. In my opinion, both characters have been systematically wrecked since their separate returns, and lack of acknowledgement of their relationship.

Thank you Heather for taking the time to share with us your experience at this event! Very much appreciated. I've always wanted to go to one of these kinds of things but they don't come to Cleveland too often and I'd feel weird going by myself as I don't really know anyone in my immediate circle of friends and family who would go to that sort of thing.

And Heather meant someone that posts here...

Thank you Heather for taking the time to share with us your experience at this event! Very much appreciated. I've always wanted to go to one of these kinds of things but they don't come to Cleveland too often and I'd feel weird going by myself as I don't really know anyone in my immediate circle of friends and family who would go to that sort of thing.
A few years ago I ventured out on my own to an event in Conneticut, started chatting to the person next to me taking pictures, and she turned out to be one of the moderators on another board that I frequented. l'm sure you'd feel right at home once you got there. I also grew up in Cleveland, home of fellow Soap officiano' Lynda Hirsch, that city loves soaps.

I had a really cool opportunity to meet and hang out with Jen Lilley (Theresa) and a few other actors from Days in the fall last year and I agree with comments above. They are there to meet the fans of Days and are so welcoming and grateful. I would go to an event by myself knowing how everyone is there for the same reason.

Jen Lilley is very warm and very down to earth.

Yes late November and she only overlapped with Marci Miller (new Abby) by a couple days so I'm guessing we won't see Abby again until November either. That confirms what Marci said in her tweet last week as well.

I definitely got the impression from Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) that this was a temporary departure and that it may not even be entirely within her control. SPECULATION ONLY.

Hi all. Jen Lilley (Theresa) definitely stated over and over again that she can come back. Both Jen and Eric Martsolf (Brady) were so much fun and made sure they talked to everyone. Jen gave hugs freely. At the champagne brunch she let people interrupt her while she was eating and told them that was why she was here to interact with the fans. She was so full of energy and Eric too.

I know some of my videos did not keep the audio when I tweeted them and I cant figure out why because I can hear it when I watch on my phone. These events were definitely not rushed at all and at the brunch both Eric and Jen moved from seat to seat so that they could talk to everyone who came. Both are class acts. Oh and they also said to give the new Abby a chance because she is doing an amazing job and is really sweet.

I hope you didn't mind me sharing your tweet account. I'm glad you had a wonderful
time.

I read something about Theresa might be leaving like the movie "Gone Girl". Was that mentioned

at the event? I haven't seen movie so I don't know what it's about.

Only time I was at an event it happened by accident (yes I meant to post that). I was shopping at a local mall I believe in the mid to late 90's and saw a bunch of people in front of a table. I look and it is Bryan Dattillo (Lucas) and Mark Valley (he played Jack for a couple of years).

They've never been that close to where I live. Yes, they've been to Houston but it was the other side, which is pretty far and it was during the day, so I would not only have to take off work, I would have to fight traffic. Next time, I might actually consider it if it is the right day of the week.

I read something about Theresa might be leaving like the movie "Gone Girl". Was that mentioned at the event? I haven't seen movie so I don't know what it's about.

You're referring to fan speculation from another board. The only factual information from this event is that Jeannie T does not die and that her exit is "brilliant". She also stated repeatedly that she can return at any time and that Kim and Shane's appearance has nothing to do with her exit.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if someone made it up or they heard through the grapevine :)

I hope you didn't mind me sharing your tweet account. I'm glad you had a wonderful
time.

I read something about Theresa might be leaving like the movie "Gone Girl". Was that mentioned
at the event? I haven't seen movie so I don't know what it's about.
Not a problem. I didn't hear any mention of Gone Girl for the way Theresa leaves. All I know is Jen kept repeating she could come back

Since she kept saying that, I wonder how long she plans to be gone?

Back