Eve

Kassie DePaiva's (Eve) last air date is February 2. It's been fun, but glad to see Eve leave town. ShaSha

So today was it? Eve's last day? Wow. What a non departure, as she joins the group who left for mail, went upstairs, etc., I hated her storyline with JJ, and the pettiness with Jennifer. I was not familiar with the actress, but she nailed it with Paige's death. Sorry for her terrible storyline. Hope better things are out there for her.

For those of you who watch Castle, Kassie dePaiva (Eve) will be on the show next week, I believe it is the 8th.

That said, I kept waiting today for some mention of how Eve was leaving. Either, an invisible Eve will still remain in Salem, handling the Music program, or Claire will return from her audition, saying that Eve stayed in NY, was offered a job there, or some such. Or maybe she will be referred to with the music program, and then someone will mention she went back to CA, or something???

Makes me ticked off.....at least Neil Curtis left the room to go on rounds, Nathan went upstairs to pack, & Father Francis was in a coma.

This irks me so much when a character just drops off. It reminds me that Kayla and Steve got that kind of exit the last time they left the show, and even Stephanie a few years later just disappeared.

I appreciate the fact that the writers did not kill Eve off as they did with Serena, Paige, Will, Aiden, Bo, Daniel and Stefano. But still, she should have at least had something that would have shown her exit, a job offer out of town, or going to California to be closer to Shane.

@Jen67....you are right. Kayla was in the hospital.....and Stephanie mentioned Dad took her home, and then bingo, a month or so later, Stephanie DID mention they went to Africa. But, we never ever saw either of them after what had been a "normal" scene in a hospital room.
Heck, even Vadim left, saying he would be "not seen again". And then Xander & Clyde were taken to jail, as was Ben.
Well, thank you to Kassie D. who at least let us all know that today was her last scene on Days.

I admit I thought this was a miscast for the role of Eve but I actually really started liking her once she got away from the JJ mess. Goes to show, with good writing an actor can shine and a character can become enjoyable and with poor writing the opposite is true. This was a terrible way to write her out. Would it have been that difficult to write a few lines about her wanting to leave town?? Or I wonder if this is something that falls under those pesky editing issues of late. Hmmm....

I'm wondering if they may have done this to bring Charlotte Ross (ex-Eve) and ultimately Shane and Kim back to Salem? And maybe Andrew too.

They had asked Charlotte Ross first, but she had other commitments and so could not return.
I know Ross can sing, as does dePaiva. It is too bad about not being able to do royalties any more. We have many talented people on Days, talented in other areas. I am glad that, at times, they get to show what they can do at fan events. :)

Heather, I don't know if that is the case. I'm not sure that Charlotte Ross would want to step on Kassie DePaiva's toes, especially if she manages to win an Emmy for her portrayal of Eve. We will have to wait and see.

SOD has a pretty extensive exit interview with Kassie Depaiva (Eve) this week. One of the questions they ask is whether she would come back and her response was yes but then she said something to the effect of she wasn't the original actress to play Eve so an Eve return could be in the form of Charlotte Ross.

I thought that was a rather odd response. When Greg Vaughan (Eric) was asked a similar question, he didn't reply that Eric could return in the form of Jensen Ackles.

Back