Exit Stage Left

Moira

Reaction score
The storms can stop any time.

Also, Fynn obviously doesn't realize that from the Midwest (Salem USA) to California; it is over 2000 miles not 1000. I know he is from Australia but the writers aren't. When our flights out of Chicago to the Rose Bowl were cancelled due to weather, the six of us hopped in our vehicle and drove to LA. We stopped every two hours for the first 29 hours before we slept in a hotel. It took another day after that. Our legs were killing us. She would be lucky not to throw a clot.

Maybe this is another one of those scenarios that goes: they have a car accident in the mountains on the way and it gets cold there and Kayla is getting chills from just recovering from a weird virus and Fynn will take off all his clothes to make her warmer and when that doesn't work they will have to breathe warm air into each other's bodies. Oh and nine months from now we will have another who is the Daddy? Maybe?? Could be?? Would be typical don't you think?

Well we use kilometres, maybe he's confused. :rotfl:Though it is 41 hours driving time from Sydney to Perth, so long distances aren't unheard of around here. There's a whole lot of nothing in the middle and dumb tourists regularly attempt it without packing enough fuel and water and need to be rescued.

My guess is they are driving the Salem Tardis, so its only going to take maybe 2 episodes, max.

I think he said that in jest. I always say it is like a million miles from here to NJ when I talk about having to drive there. Of course it really isn't.

Here on Long Island, it sometimes seems like New Jersey is on the other side of the world because driving there either involves two bridges and the perpetually-jammed Cross-Bronx Expressway or two bridges, the often crowded Belt Parkway and the Interstate across Staten Island. As for Fynn, if he's made the Sydney to Perth drive, Salem to L.A. will seem like a flea hop, and he won't need extra containers of fuel, and a supply of food and water. However, if he passes up the Interstate for Route 66, he and Kayla might be in danger of sharing the fate of Janet Leigh in Psycho, who took ordinary roads from Phoenix to California and ended up at the infamous Bates Motel.

perkins_200-369c5d65aec1a1c3ecf466c298b7dc9b40aa5c26-s300-c85.jpg

Drs. Dingo and Kayla -- Don't stay with this guy.

Back