Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Facebook post from Rafe to Jordan: Honey, you can tell me your deep, dark scary secret. I promise you with all my heart that I will help you and protect you from whatever it is.

Reply from Jordan: I don't know, Rafe. I've seen how well you helped and protected Arianna and Gabi.

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP, you stoopid nobody! Rafe is a wonderful man who protected me many, many times. Granted, I threw it all away like last week's trash, but he's a wonderful man and you don't deserve him. I do! I deserve him! As the matter of fact, he's still mine, so back off, sister!

Reply from EJ: Samanther? Sweethot? What are you saying? I thought I was your man?

Reply from Sami: Yeah, yeah, whatever.... you're my man and all that jazz....

Reply from Kate: :rotfl:

Facebook post from Ciara to EJ: Hey, I have some information that you might find extremely valuable. If you make it worth my time, I can see to it that your wedding goes off without a hitch.

Reply from EJ: Oh, Ciara, honey, your only job for the wedding is to show up and be your adorable self and play with Johnny, Sydney, Theo and the other one, whatever her name is. If you're good, I'll take you to the pub for some ice cream after the wedding. Now, trot along, I have a lot to do before the wedding and board meeting.

Reply from Ciara: You'll take me to the pub for ice cream??? Seriously??? I can get ice cream at the pub any time I want to. I'm talking expensive electronics or jewelry. Maybe even some shares of DiMera Enterprises.

Reply from EJ: Honey, I'm quite busy right now and don't have time for this. Now run along and play with your cousins.

Reply from Ciara: Fine.... you'll be sorry.... mark my words..... You'll. Be. Sorry!!!

Reply from Kristen: Hey, Eeeeej, I'd believe this little one if I were you. I learned the hard way that her little pink backpack can ruin a wedding.

Reply from Ciara: And don't you forget it, either!

Reply from Sami: Shares of DiMera Enterprises stock? Hmmmm, interesting.... Hey, Ciara, let's go shopping.

Facebook post from Sami to Bo: Hey, Uncle Bo, me and Kate have a plan to bring down the DiMeras! Don't worry, we got this and when we're done, you can come home to Aunt Hope and Ciara! Isn't that great?!!

Reply from Bo: Hola... this is Paco, the island boy... Senor Bo just fell off his bar stool and Juan is trying to bring him around. He muttered something about "my idiot twit of a niece" and then passed out.

Reply from Sami: Idiot twit of a niece??? Tell him that's not a nice thing to say about Theresa. She's a great gal with a bright future ahead of her! She reminds me of a young me!

Post from Marlena Evans : I just saw Roman today with another woman ! I can't believe the nerve of my ex-husband. What, we've only been separated around... 25 years or so ? That's surely not enough to move on from me !

Reply from Sami : Oh, I know, mom ! It's like all my exes too. Can you believe some of them moved on ? Lucas had the nerve to get himself a fiancée in Hong Kong. Thankfully, I got rid of her ! And now Rafe is sleeping with this Jordan girl ! :eek: The nerve of these men. It's not because I'm getting married that they should move on with someone else. We never know what might happen...

Reply from EJ : What's that, sweethot ?

Reply from Sami : Oh, nothing, honey bunny ! Have you seen Abigail ? We need her for the wedding !

Reply from EJ : Nope, never heard of the girl !

Reply from Sami : Anyway, as I was saying, mom, you fight for daddy ! Don't let this bimbo Giselle get a hold of him. Especially since meanie John is finally out of your life ! Do you know how long I've waited for this ? Ever since that day when I saw you and John on the conference table. YOU RUINED MY LIFE !

Reply from Roman : Dammit, Sami !

Reply from Marlena : Never mind Sami, Roman. Focus on me, ME, ME !

Post from Jennifer : Yeah, Marlena ! You go get Roman while I get Daniel back. I agree wholeheartedly with you. Nobody should move on after women like us !

Post from Daniel : But Jennifer, when I think about what you...

Reply from Jennifer : Now, now, Daniel, do not talk. I'm the one who does the talking. And don't think either, I can also do that for you, my love !

Reply from Marlena and Sami : :clap::clap:

Tweet from Giselle van Hopper: Joy! I've finally got a real man. No more rich fops. He's a virile police commissioner who will also appreciate my wonderful art collection, especially my Monets and Manets.

Rely from EJ: Madam, if you mean Commissioner Roman Brady, he should have plenty of time for you. He never catches any criminals. Fatha and I should know.

Reply from Marlena: Giselle, if you think you have a future with Roman, you're truly delusional. You need psychiatric help, but unfortunately, I can't help you.

Reply from Sami: Hey Gazelle, Giselle, or Gazebo or whatever. I am the Sami Brady and I say you can't have my daddy! And what I say goes! Ask anyone in Salem.

Reply from Kate: Roman, you can have him. I can attract much younger men who are quite tireless when it comes to bedroom matters, if you know what I mean. Gotta go. My man-catching blue chunk needs attention.

Reply from Roman: What are Monets and Manets?

Facebook post from Harold: Miss Abby is so lovely. I wonder if she'd ever think of giving me a second look...or an evening between the sheets?

Reply from Sami: Why not? The only other one she hasn't diddled in the DiMansion is Stefano. Give it a shot, Harold! Go get your slice of that pie!

Reply from EJ: :eek:

Facebook post from Eve: C'mon Jeannie, can't we get along, be sisters....friends?

Reply from Theresa: Shut up! I hate you! I hate you more than I hate Jenny!

Reply from Eve: Wait, you hate Jennifer Deveraux? Me, too!!

Reply from Theresa: Oh, sissy.... never mind what I said before, we're going to get along just fine!

Facebook post from Rafe to Lucas: What are you doing at Sami and EJ's wedding??

Reply from Lucas: Allie asked me to come with her. Besides, Sami's weddings are always good entertainment. Who asked you to come to the wedding?

Reply from Rafe: The State Income Tax Bureau and the Salem PD.

Reply from Lucas: Nice.... anywho....I bought Sami a pretty pair of silver bracelets as a wedding gift.

Reply from Rafe: That's funny....I brought the same thing for EJ!

th

Facebook post from Ciara to EJ: Hey, I have some information that you might find extremely valuable. If you make it worth my time, I can see to it that your wedding goes off without a hitch.

Reply from EJ: Oh, Ciara, honey, your only job for the wedding is to show up and be your adorable self and play with Johnny, Sydney, Theo and the other one, whatever her name is. If you're good, I'll take you to the pub for some ice cream after the wedding. Now, trot along, I have a lot to do before the wedding and board meeting.

Reply from Ciara: You'll take me to the pub for ice cream??? Seriously??? I can get ice cream at the pub any time I want to. I'm talking expensive electronics or jewelry. Maybe even some shares of DiMera Enterprises.

Reply from EJ: Honey, I'm quite busy right now and don't have time for this. Now run along and play with your cousins.

Reply from Ciara: Fine.... you'll be sorry.... mark my words..... You'll. Be. Sorry!!!

Reply from Kristen: Hey, Eeeeej, I'd believe this little one if I were you. I learned the hard way that her little pink backpack can ruin a wedding.

Reply from Ciara: And don't you forget it, either!

Reply from Sami: Shares of DiMera Enterprises stock? Hmmmm, interesting.... Hey, Ciara, let's go shopping.

Facebook post from EJ to Sami: Bloody hell!! Must have been fatha who set me up!!

Reply from Sami: Really, EJ? You think your own father would set you up? Can't you think of anyone else who might want to get back at you for something??

Reply from EJ: Oh my God.... Ciara.... Why didn't I just buy her an iPad??

Reply from Ciara: So, I hear you're in the pokey?? Told you that you'd be sorry for not buying me something expensive!

Reply from Kristen: Yeah, Eeeej.... I told you to be careful of this little one and her pink backpack. Bet she was the one who gave the Salem PD the incriminating info on you.

Reply from Sami: :rotfl:

Facebook post from Rafe Hernandez: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY! FREAKING. FINALLY. Got EJ behind bars where he belongs!
Jordan Ridgeway likes this
Reply from Bo Brady: ...And I MISSED IT?! Please tell me you have pictures!
Reply from Brady Black: Ooohh...another Sami wedding bites the dust.
Reply from Eric Brady: Man, Sami. You really do have bad luck when it comes to weddings.
Reply from Carrie Reed: So glad I wasn't here for this ship.
Reply from Marlena Evans: Well, Roman, looks like it's up to us to pick up the pieces.
Reply from Roman Brady: Sure, why not? Anything to get me away from Giselle.
Reply from Sami DiMera: Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know... You wait. We'll move past this.
Reply from Marlena Evans: You know...I'm kind of liking this new, calm Sami.
Reply from Sami DiMera: I HATE YOU!
Reply from Roman Brady: Dammit, Sami!

Facebook post from Johnny: Mommy, Sydney and I decided we want to live with Daddy Lucas or Daddy Rafe now.

Reply from Sami: Fine, just take the other one with you when you go, whatever her name is.

Reply from Will: What??? No lecture about how your sweet smoochy-moochy is the best daddy ever?

Reply from Sami: What? Oh, yeah, right, EJ's the best daddy ever.... now, Johnny, make sure to keep in touch once you're living with Daddy Lucas or Daddy Rafe...mommy's very busy now. Kisses!

Facebook post from Samantha Brady Dimera: Anyone up for seeing Maleficent with me tonight?
Kate Roberts likes this
Reply from Lucas Horton: Ummmm shouldn't you take the kids back?
Reply from Samantha Brady Dimera: What kids...oh those kids!

Tweet from a Salem jail guard: We're having a great time over here messin' with EJ. We told him that his cell is the same one in which his old pal Arnold Finnegar was murdered.

Rely from guard no. 2: And we filch goodies off the food tray that he has sent over from Chez Rouge. Sorry about that baked alaska, Elvis.

Reply from guard no. 3: And entertain ourselves by setting him off by saying his father is way too smart to be caught on tax charges. Elvis gets all red in the face and rants against "fatha."

Reply from Rafe: Good work guys. You could also tell him what happens to pretty boys in state prison.

Reply from Sami: Stick it to the snake.! He deserves it! I HATE him!! Ooops. How dare you torment my darling, changed smoochy-moochy! I HATE you and his daddy too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back