Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 24

Reply from Joey: So wait, I'm not the first person in town to deal with a surprise sibling?

Reply from Patch and Kayla: Son, having a surprise sibling in Salem is as common as being kidnapped. At some point, everybody has the experience. Just chill and go with flow.

Facebook post from Sonny: I have had it with Deimos. He's stuck me with running Basic Black. I'm going to bring him down!! I mean it this time! I really, really do!:angry::angry::angry:

Reply from Victor: Put a sock in it, Sonny. You're no match for Deimos. You couldn't stage a hostile takeover of a play group over at St. Luke's Academy.

Reply from Philip: The old man is right Sonny. Anyone who looks like the hamburger "Big Boy" is out of his league with Deimos. By the way, do you ever get tired of being stopped by people on the street who tell you that they want their burgers medium rare with tomato, lettuce, and a slice of red onion?

Reply from Justin: Don't start a battle you can't win, son. Look at me. Instead of competing with handsome ladies-man Lucas, I should have gone back to Elsa in Dubai.

Reply from Ghost Will: No, Sonny, no. Deimos is too vicious. It's too soon for you to join me in the great big Salem in the sky. P.S., stay away from that washed up pitcher and homewrecker, Paul. As Mom would say, "I HATE him."

Tweet from Abigail: I deserve an undivided love that can't be shaken.

Reply from Marlena: Abigail, you need psychiatric help, but don't call me. I'm booked up. Yes, really.

Reply from Sami: You entitled brat. Get over yourself. All couples have rough patches -- even me and my handsome, changed smoochy-moochy.

Reply from Nicole: You think that you have problems? I'm trapped in a cage on Xander's private island. Send help now. John, Paul, Sonny, JJ -- anyone but Eric. He's such a doofus.

Reply from Maggie: Abigail dear. You need some good advice. Since my sainted egg-baby isn't here to help, stop by the mansion for cookies and warm milk. I'll make sure that Victor stays in his room.

Reply from Commissioner Raines: Ms. Deveraux, if you value your job, get off social media and get back to work. NOW!

Bored sitting around on Xander's island, his guards are passing the time on Twitter.

This island is so boring. Why didn't the boss get a villa near Athens so we'd be close to restaurants, bars and clubs?

Why does the boss put up with this Nicole woman? She calls him names, dumped water on him, clobbered him with a vase, and then tried to steal his keys. I'd dump her in the Aegean Sea.

Who is the idiot who tried to rescue Nicole? James Bond he isn't. Frankly, the boss should just let him have Nicole. She's so annoying.

The boss says that his Uncle Deimos is obsessed with this Nicole woman who hates him. This Deimos must not be very smart.

I wonder if any more fools from Salem will try to rescue Nicole. If so, we'll just have to round them up. Maybe, the boss should buy a bigger cage.

Back