Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Hope: OMG, Sami stole millions from the DiMeras! Who knew? We'll have to add her to the list of suspects. She might have killed Andre because he was going to steal the money back.

Reply from Sami: OMG, you're such an old granny that you're going senile. I never stole a thing. That money was a gift from my handsome, generous smoochy-moochy. And Andre wasn't after me. He was too busy dealing with stoopid Stefan, crazy Vivian, trashy Kate, and man-stealing Abigail.

Reply from Marlena: Sami dear, you really should stop insulting people by calling them a granny. May I remind you that you're a grandmother too.

Reply from Sami: Mom, you really don't get it. I'm a technical grandmother. People like ancient Kate and old granny Hope are the real thing -- a pair of ancient relics. One look at Kate's outfits proves that she's lost it, and Hope is so befuddled that she thinks that lying tramp Lani is a real police officer.

Facebook post from Sami: I'm tired of this. Look at the newest picture of my kids! Aren't they truly radiant??

39f479eb32a45cd85d05d9dc9206611f.jpg

Reply from Will: OK, I barely know my own daughter, but I sure as heck know those aren't your kids. Those are the kids from the movie Cheaper By the Dozen.

Reply from Lucas: Son, just go with it. Seriously, it'll make your life easier.

Reply from Lucas: Yep Sami, that's a good lookin' bunch of kids!

Reply from Marlena: Lucas, you really shouldn't reinforce Sami's fantasies. Next, she'll be posting pictures of the cast of the Brady Bunch and saying that they're her children because they're Bradys.

Second reply from Marlena: Sami dear, I have no idea who these children are? And what happened to Johnny, Sydney, and Allie?

Reply from Sami: Who?

Tweet from Theo: Hi everyone, things here are great. I went on a trip to Kruger National Park last week and saw some hyenas. They reminded me of people in Salem.

Reply from Abe: Theo, don't be unkind. Everyone in Salem is praying for your complete recovery.

Reply from Theo: Sorry Dad, but I'd just like to add that after I told the park rangers about Sami, they decided to name the loudest, screechiest member of the hyena pack after her.

Reply from Sami: Shut up you little brat. I don't care if you're Lexie's kid. I HATE you!

Reply from Theo: Whatever. By the way, there are a lot of hot girls here in Capetown and I'm hoping to hook up with some of them soon.

Reply from Ciara: :cry:

Reply from Claire: :cry::cry:

Reply from Little Trippy: :):) Hmmm, now the great consoler (me) can make his move.

Last edited:
Facebook post from Claire: Ugh, I can't believe Tripp and Ciara aren't answering my texts. :angry: I have important news for them. I got a new follower on my music channel and they can't even be bothered to answer me. Jerks! What could be more important than answering me?? They are so self-absorbed! I HATE THEM!

Facebook post from Tripp to Joey: Dude, I totally get it now. I get why you killed my mom.

Reply from Joey: What??

Reply from Tripp: I just killed the ISA director who was demanding that John poison our dad and was holding Ciara at gunpoint.

Reply from Joey: You KILLED the head of the ISA?!? For real?? Whoa, you really are a Johnson! Welcome to the family, bro! Bring it in for a cyber hug!

Facebook post from Tripp to Joey: Dude, I totally get it now. I get why you killed my mom.

Reply from Joey: What??

Reply from Tripp: I just killed the ISA director who was demanding that John poison our dad and was holding Ciara at gunpoint.

Reply from Joey: You KILLED the head of the ISA?!? For real?? Whoa, you really are a Johnson! Welcome to the family, bro! Bring it in for a cyber hug!
Tripp is also getting congratuations from the Salemite wing at state prison.

Reply from Vargas: Way to go Tripp-man. When you get up here, you'll have plenty of street cred.

Reply from Gus: Mr. Tripp, you are quite adept, and if you're sticking poisoned needles into odious women, how about that faithless Vivian Alamain. Madame is back in Salem and has done nothing to get me out of prison.

Reply from Ian McAllister: Way to go kid. If I'd had somebody like you around when I was head of Titan, I'd have become the permanent king of the company and might have wiped out the DiMeras.

Reply from Dr. Baker: Tripp, take it from somebody who used to be handy with a syringe, you did a great job with that maniac Pamela van Damme.

Reply from Tripp: Thanks, guys, but I'm planning to stay out of prison. Of course if my two screechy girl roommates keep it up, I might just change my mind.

Tweet from Sami: OMG, I just heard that old Granny Hope has run off to Hong Kong! How can she make such a long trip on her own? Is a care-giver accompanying her? :rotfl:

Reply from Marlena: Sami, dear, don't be unkind. Hope has just undergone a major emotional upset.

Reply from Sami: What was the big deal? Rafe and I hooked up for one hot night. Foolish Granny Hope is just a fragile flower. My Rafe is well rid of her! By the way, has John Black been arrested for everything he did during his one-man crime wave?

Reply from Marlena: No dear, everyone here, including Will, understood what John was going through and that he had no choice.

Reply from Sami: Grrr. The problem with stoopid Salemites is that they don't understand anything. Life-ruining John Black is a menace who belongs in jail! I HATE him and most of the people in Salem too!

Tweet from D.A. Trask: I won! I won! Justice has been served! Thanks to my legal genius, serial killer Gabi Hernandez will be going away for a long, long time.

Reply from Dr. Laura: Congratulations. We can't have unstable people running loose.

Reply from Gabby: Great news! Killer Gabi is getting what she deserves. Gotta go, Stefan is calling. :love:

Reply from Julie: At last! At last! Homicidal Gabi is going back to prison! :clap::clap:To celebrate this wonderful event, Doug's Place will be holding a Nick Fallon Memorial Night with free drinks for all.

Reply from Marlena & Rafe: Not so fast. We'll make sure that the truth is uncovered and Gabi will go free.

Reply from Sami: Yes, indeed. My Mom is the super-duperest psychiatrist and my Rafe is the bestest detective. The truth will be served and poor little Gabi will go free. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a stoopid doodyhead!

Facebook post by Sonny: The mother of my darling daughter, Arianna, has been unjustly convicted of murder. Please sign the petition below that demands the attorney general investigate this gross miscarriage of justice.

Reply from Rory: Count me in as well as all the other mellow potheads in Salem.

Reply from Henderson: All of Salem's butlers stand with Gabi. P.S., tell Victor, I'm sorry about letting Vivian into the mansion.

Reply from Hattie: I'm with Gabi, and if you need me to escape from prison to help, just let me know.

Reply from Jeremiah: All of Poplar Bluff's underworld stands behind the boss's little girl.

Reply from Jordan Ridgeway: Arthur and I are livid about Gabi's conviction. (Yes, cats can be livid.)

Reply from Roman: Gabi convicted? What da hell? Myself and all Pub regulars are behind Gabi 100%.

Reply from Steve: I'm not too blind to see that this is a gross miscarriage of justice. Let me know what I can do.

Reply from Horton Cabin raccoons: We're locked, loaded, and ready to march on Salem to free Gabi.

Reply from Ben Weston: Firebug Abigail testified against Gabi? Let me out of Bayview and I'll get her to recant her sordid lies.

Reply from Sami: If only smoochy-moochy was in Salem. He'd get Gabi freed. Unlike stoopid Justin, he's a real lawyer.

Last edited:
Salemites react to the results of the New Face of Bella contest.

Salemite No. 1: Well, the news is out, YouTube flop Claire Black is the New Face of Bella. Big woop.

Salemite No. 2: New face of what?

Salemite No. 1: New Face of Bella as in Bella, that long defunct, dopey fashion magazine that nobody ever read.

Salemite No. 3: I couldn't care less about this dumb contest, but I'll bet it was rigged. This Claire creature used to be the protege of Bella owner Eve Donovan.

Reply from Claire: SHUT UP!! I'm a YouTube star, the contest was super important, and it was totally, totally honest!

Reply from Theo: That's right. I may be a computer whiz, expert hacker, and Claire's true love, but I sorta, kinda, maybe didn't help her inexplicably get those tens of thousands of votes in the final few minutes of the contest :sick:.

Snapchat to Claire Brady from Titan Legal: Ms. Brady, we regret to inform you that as a relative of a Titan employee, you are ineligible for the "New Face of Bella contest." We have left you several messages by telephone but we deduced this would be a better method to contact you. Please accept a congratulatory fruit basket with our sincerest apologies in lieu of the multi-hundred dollar contract that will be awarded to the legal winner, Ms. Ciara Brady.

Facebook message from Titan Legal to Ciara: Ms. Brady, upon further review, we regret to inform you that as a relative of a Titan employee, you are also ineligible for the "New Face of Bella contest." Please accept a congratulatory fruit basket with our sincerest apologies in lieu of the multi-hundred dollar contract that will be awarded to the legal winner, should we happen to find one who isn't related to anyone at Titan Industries.

Facebook post from Claire: "I'm the new face of Bella, everyone! Thank you all for believing in me!"

bot likes this; bot likes this; bot likes this; bot likes this; bot likes this; bot likes this.

Reply from Ciara: "Theo! For the love of God, stop!!!!"

Facebook post from Roman to Eli: Hey man, I hear you make something called garbage can nachos. If you have the time tomorrow, I'd like you to stop by the pub and show me how to make them. I think they'd make a nice addition to our famous Brady Burgers, clam chowder, Wanchai Ferry and breakfast burritos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back