SPOILER !! Fall Preview

Sounds pretty good, except for Sami having her fingers in a lot of pots. Sami is no longer on the show, so why should she, in particular, get to be in a lot of different stories?

I am thrilled about Will and Sami. :clap:Everyone else can stay away. :fan: ShaSha

Too bad this year is not the 50th anniv. since they sure are bringing on a great many past characters. But then, we like who we like, and am GUESSING the intention is to please as many Days viewers, who "miss the old days" as possible. It does seem there would have to be short arcs for a lot of these as Days cannot afford to keep them long term, with their limited budget.

And, we like who we like, so, some of us are pleased with the return of this or that character, others not pleased at all, but happy about another character returning. So, as Lincoln once said, you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time.....but you can never please all of the people all of the time.
'nuff said.

Is the mystery in Memphis, Tennessee, or Memphis, Egypt, where the pyramids are ? I can't see Days traveling to either place so I guess we'll be treated to a small gathering area and maybe one or two small rooms. Those rooms will probably be the regular sets just with one or two things changed.

I couldn't see the video from YouTube. NBC will always pull them down when they find out. Aren't some family members in Memphis? Melissa or Cassie and Rex? I can't remember.

KT, it is still there, I just went. Maggie's 2 daughters (Sarah & Melissa) are in Nashville, last I heard.

Am guessing that although folks are to be in Memphis, it will be no different than the cafes and hotels in Greece, or Czechoslovakia, same alleys, tables, just arranged a bit differently. Will be interesting if they try to say "here is Graceland" LOL

Am I the only one not happy that apparently Will is really coming back? I was hoping it was going to be a different character. That will definitely put a wrench in Sonny and Paul's happiness. I am hoping that Sami coming back will be a wrench in Hope and Rafe. SOD says Hattie will get Andre commited as revenge where he runs into Marlena and John. Hopefully that all ends soon then.

Oh, you are NOT the only one unhappy about the return of Will....perhaps it will be a short stay. Others were hoping that the actor would be portraying a different character, but...seems not.

Yep, figured perhaps Hattie was going to pull something like that with Andre, since the spoiler indicates he is surprised to come face to face with John & Marlena.

Back