SPOILER !! Fall Preview

We've had to endure several funerals, only to have the character return. Why?? No imagination for new storylines?

I don't care to see Sami or Will return. Will is dead. I really don't care how they try to cover his death with some dumb explanation as to why he's now alive. I believed the writers when they reported that once you're dead, you're dead. Silly me.

Everyone in Salem gets along just fine without them. I can honestly say, I am NOT interested in watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • T-Boz (Sheila) is back on September 8

• Aaron D Spears (Raines) is finished on September 7

• Both Ken Corday and Ron Carlivati are interviewed. They're excited about the returns as well as an upcoming umbrella story.

• Abby/Chad and Paul/Sonny are excited about the double wedding but Lucas resents seeing Sonny happy and moving on. An unexpected guest arrives who throws the wedding into chaos. Guest impacts both couples and everyone else but especially impacts Sonny and Paul.

• Eric and Nicole have a connection and as her community service comes to an end, she decides she likes working there and wants to stay. Jealous Brady assumes it's because of Eric, tries to keep them apart, and sets in motion a chain of events that will lead to Eric deciding to leave Salem. Nicole's reaction will ultimately bring the situation to a head.

• Walls are closing in on Hattie, especially once Hope gets involved. Bonnie is full steam ahead at trying to break up Victor and Maggie. She realizes she needs more than seducing Victor so something juicy falls into her hands that she is able to exploit to her advantage.

• We occasionally see Adrienne at Statesville. She is still trying to get the truth out but keeps failing. Eventually she finds someone who can help get word to her loved ones.

• Sami's return will shake things up for a lot of people in town. Her initial return does have to do with Will but she has her finger in a lot of different pots.

• The unexpected wedding guest starts a mystery and a quest that leads several people to Memphis. Sonny, Paul, John, Marlena, Adrienne, Justin, Lucas, Sami all end up in Memphis.

• Rafe and Hope's relationship is tested when Abe suggests them both for the commissioner job. Eli seeks new employment opportunities. JJ will also be in a story where he lives out a cop's worst nightmare.

• Steve and Kayla come back together. It's mentioned that it's hard to find a more solid couple in daytime. Tripp is tested in a big way and has to try to earn his way back into Steve and Kayla's life.

• Eve's return shakes things up in the Kiriakis family. It also leads to a love story with a current character.

• It's mentioned that Tripp needs to be redeemed. Tripp moves in with Theo and Claire. It becomes a bit of a Three's Company situation. Tripp develops a crush on Claire. (NOTE: For those not familiar with the show Three's Company, it's about a guy living with 2 girls platonically. They are best friends but not romantically involved with each other.)

• Andre is drawing closer to Kate. He also wants her job but they keep drawing back to the personal dynamic. (NOTE: This was probably the vaguest of all the spoilers)

• "Gabi is a very important character on the canvas". Will her friendship with Eli turn into something more?

Thanks for the spoilers, Heather.

Gee, any surprise as to the unexpected wedding guest at the double wedding?:sarcasm:

Brady needs to grow up. I will say I am liking Nicole better under the new writing, but I really don't want her to break Eric's heart since we know she is leaving.

I am ready for the Hattie/Bonnie nonsense to wrap up. The people of Salem are really dense since a lot of them know about Hattie and that she resembles Marlena, and quite a few of them, especially Maggie, know about Bonnie's similarity to Adrienne since she has lived with both women at some point over the last 10-15 years.

I am so not here for either Hope or Rafe becoming commissioner. Both of them broke the law when Hope killed Stefano and both covered up the murder and framed Andre. Both should be lucky they are still working as police detectives but neither deserves the promotion. They should bring someone new in like they did Raines and just have the person on occassionally when a commissioner is called for in the story. A lot like they do with Seth Burns as the hospital administrator.

It looks like we are stuck with more Andre and Kate. Can't they move her on with Roman instead?

I am not happy with the Steve, Kayla, Tripp story. I understand why the writers felt Joey should pay for killing Ava, but I wish they would have brought Stephanie back to interact with her parents and possibly resent her new half brother. I feel that Steve forgave Tripp way too soon, and I don't blame Kayla for still being angry with him.

I am so not here for either Hope or Rafe becoming commissioner. Both of them broke the law
That didn't stop Bo, one of Salem's finest (criminals), from getting the same job. I remember when Hope was offered the job many years ago, but turned it down. Later, Bo got the job. I was always irked at the writers for having Hope turn it down, then giving it to Bo.

Graceland!!!!!! What a metaphor. This must mean, Elvis is in the building. :love: My, my! :) ShaSha

In re: police commissioner, Am surprised they don't offer it to JJ. :sarcasm: Actually, if Eli is getting fired from the FBI (what has Gabi to do with it?) why not hire Eli. He really has been a solid, upstanding agent, something like Rafe was when he was in the FBI, and before he started helping cover up murders.

Eli would be a better option, in my opinion.

I pretty much agree with everything @Jen67 said except I'm not convinced Will is the one who interrupts the wedding. His name wasn't part of the list of characters heading to Memphis. I think it might be Dr. Rolf or someone else entirely.

Wonder if Eric and Nicole leave together?

JJ lives a cop's worst nightmare? Wonder if he does something at a crime that gets his partner Lani killed?

i THINK maybe JJ shoots some accidentally...like Theo......after getting shot himself. Pics have shown up of each in a hospital bed.......JJ in hospital gown...but Theo in street clothes, saying he has been in the bed for so long now.......

Am I the only one who remembers Corday saying no more back from the dead? It seems to me, from spoilers, that is all that is happening. I hate it. If they were THOUGHT dead, it's one thing, but when there was proof they were dead, it's another.

Back