SPOILER !! Fall Preview

It's a soap opera. People are supposed to come back from the dead. As long as we like the character of course.

Maybe the person that disrupts the wedding ceremony will be Kristen. And she will have Will in a wheelchair with bandages wrapped around his head and face. Sounds familiar? She did that 20 years ago at John and Marlena's wedding, claiming she found Roman alive but severely ill. And that threw a wrench in Marlena and John's relationship for a couple years.

Would be funny if she did the same thing, but this time having Will be the one that is back from the dead.

Very glad Will is coming back. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to have that opinion respected and in my opinion, Will and Sonny were and are "THE" couple. Paul will never be more than a part of Sonny's past. Not everyone likes every character or actor but Chandler Massey (Will) is the only Days cast member to win 3 daytime Emmys. Something that even Frances Reid (Alice) never did. And it was for playing Will.

angelpaws, I, too, think that Will and Sonny are "the" couple simply because they made history when they had Days first same-sex wedding. As a result of that historical event, they are one of Days' legacy couples so I think that they will be heavily favored.

Maybe the person that disrupts the wedding ceremony will be Kristen. And she will have Will in a wheelchair with bandages wrapped around his head and face. Sounds familiar? She did that 20 years ago at John and Marlena's wedding, claiming she found Roman alive but severely ill. And that threw a wrench in Marlena and John's relationship for a couple years.

Would be funny if she did the same thing, but this time having Will be the one that is back from the dead.
I wish! This was the first storyline I remember from being a little boy. Kristen's red outfit was so mesmerizing to me.

I saw somewhere, I can't remember where, a picture of Will standing in front of Lucas with a caption saying a drunk Lucas has a vision of his son. Maybe Lucas interrupts because of what he "sees"?

Sounds like some interesting stories coming up! Of course, I don't hate Sami or Kate and I like Chandler Massey as Will and I like Gabi and Eli together so I may like the stories better than others. :rotfl:

Back