SPOILER !! Fall Teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
This fall, Days of Our Lives celebrates its 52nd anniversary and welcomes home lots of familiar faces (with more to come!) as head writer, Ron Carlivati and story consultants, Sheri Anderson and Ryan Quan begin their first full season.

19467778_954729474669327_4448280771466878323_o.jpg

Hmmm, yes, I guess we are going to be visited by characters not seen for a while. Dr. Rolf, Sami, Eve, Will, Xander.

I also think, by then, Jade will be gone, maybe Joey as well. Glad Chloe will be back.

Will we see Xander in Salem or is he still in Greece?

I wonder when we'll see Roman again since he hasn't been on for awhile.
Will he finally get his kiss?

Why no Jack, why why why! Surfing through many sites, other than EJ, Jack is the most requested character by fans to come back. It's ridiculous, as we know he is open to coming back, and kind of insulting to us fans. Seems to me, if they are trying to improve the ratings, they would listen to fans more. Yes, as far as we know, Jack died in the elevator but whoopty doo, he would be fairly easy to bring back. They have already brought or are bringing of characters back from the dead.

I wonder when we'll see Roman again since he hasn't been on for awhile.

He is in the SOD spoilers for week of July 10. Steve offers him something.

Still holding out for Belle, Shawn, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Bo and Philip. I'll also accept Alex, Jan Spears, Tyler, Joy, recast Ciara, recast Joey, and Stephanie.

Said it before, will say it again. When Jack "died" in that elevator crash, NO family member I.D.'d the body. I think it was Cameron who went down to do so. So, he was wrong. (just read about a van with a group of college students that was hit by a semi, several killed, this one gal injured badly, taken to hospital, parents at bedside for weeks, family doing prayer vigils. When she finally came out of coma, (face bandaged up) & began to be able to utter a few words, wasn't that girl, but another who had been misidentified. It happens. The family of the gal thought dead were astounded, happy, but felt the pain of the family who now knew their daughter was dead.)

I HAD thought that Dario might have been gone, but since he is in the pics, guess he is still around. Just hope he & Abby are not wed!

I wish Dario was not still around this fall, but I guess he is. As for Jack, so very many folks want him to return and I am good with that but they made such a buffoon of him last return I got really tired of him. Hopefully if he does return it will be the "old Jack" and not the idiot Jack who falls into cakes. :rolleyes:

Back