SPOILER !! Familiar name returns soon

I was trying to remember if they did just entertainment stuff on their talk show or if it was investigative.

Woop woop you go, Kelly Kelly! :) I just texted my hubby that Barbie Blank (WWE's Kelly Kelly) is gonna be a waitress on Days. Yay!
LOL. I was thinking she's a former wrestler! Couldn't remember which one was Barbie Blank, just that she was blonde. Thanks.

Thanks, Jason.

People need to contact you first for the correct date
:)

I recall a storyline where Jennifer and Austin were sneaking around some sort of plant and were along a chain link fence, so this could be why I think they were investigative reporters together for their talk show.

If you are at all familiar with professional wrestling - i.e. WWE - Barbi (sometimes with an "e") Blank is the real-life name of the WWE character Kelly Kelly.

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I keep hoping if enough of us put our voices out there, TPTB will finally listen to what we the fans want!! I love the character Jennifer, but Jack elevates them as a couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always enjoyed Jack and Jen working with the Spectator, it made for good soap stories! Now if they would only prove that the body in the elevator wasn't Jack, then we would really get somewhere. Bring Jack back and recreate that magic!

First off, welcome to the board!

Second, we never actually saw a body so I would love it to turn out that Jack escaped and Cameron was lying. They can either say he had amnesia or was off on some investigative mission.

It would be even more of a twist if Jack is being held with amnesia in the same place we seen that woman crying who appears to be Abigail.

But yes I agree Jack balanced Jennifer even when she got high and mighty. The comedic humor brought on by Jack would be welcomed. Plus the Spectator episodes from the early 2000s I enjoyed with that couple.

Back