Farewell, Kate Mansi (Abigail)

Jason47

Reaction score
FAREWELL, KATE MANSI (Abby)! BEST OF LUCK IN THE FUTURE!!

13497825_745803685561908_4751783484080998906_o.jpg

katemansiHere's what I know to be true: in life, not just in this business... You only need one person to believe in you. My mother is first, but Marnie Siatta your unwavering faith in me has changed my life and given me the most rewarding 5yrs at @nbcdays. Maria O'Brian you are the unsung hero of every story told in that space and I've fallen hopelessly in love with acting through our work together. @blakelev you inspire and anchor me so I can be violent in my work. These are my peeps. God bless em ! XO

Farewell to Kate Mansi who as Abigail turned in some terrific performances over the past few years, including trying to be "Ms. Perfect," having ranting Jenny as a mother, failing to find true love with idiot Austin, dealing with sneaky Jeannie T. and snarky Anne Milbauer, facing the wrath of Sami, dealing with the fall-out from her disastrous "relationship" with Ben, etc. This talented performer was especially friendly and gracious at the Manhattan book signing earlier this year and deserves much success in her future acting career.

Back