SPOILER !! Fates of Paige and Serena

Jason47

Reaction score
Fates of Paige Larson and Serena Mason.

22154542_1007209082754699_7514243319627546215_n.jpg

With Ben saying that Will is alive, fans have been wondering about the possibility that Paige and Serena could also be alive. Today, Ben indicated to JJ that Paige is dead. Do you believe him? Paige's mother, Eve, returns later this month.

I wish Paige was also still alive, mainly because she's the granddaughter of Shane, as well as being half Hernandez. Would've been nice to see her interacting with her older half-siblings.

Jack, YES, please return.

Paige that would be nice too.

Serena, no. She was destroyed by the beyond stupid story of the elephant. But the actress could return as either of Maggie's daughters. Or Kayla and Steve's daughter, Stephanie.

Jack had his organs donated and that got a write-around. Anything's possible. I for one would like Paige back in Salem, I can only imagine the wonders Ron Carlivati could work with her character. Tomlin and Whitesell failed her miserably.

I am indifferent about Serena, but wouldn't mind Melissa Archer coming back as Sarah Horton. (I'm going to say it until it happens, LOL.)

Well, Jason, a little thing like organ donation hasn't stopped Days before. They can write around anything to please the fans. Just do it. We never saw his body so someone else's bodily organs were donated.

They can write around anything to please the fans. Just do it. We never saw his [Jack's] body so someone else's bodily organs were donated.
Jack's organs weren't donated after his last death. He was crushed and mangled (actually, Ken Corday told the actor that Jack was impaled, but it was never mentioned on the show). Jason's talking about when Jack was killed during the Salem Stalker storyline, back in 2003, and his organs were donated. But then NBC told the writers to "fix it" after they killed off 10+ characters, so we got the rewrite of it all being just an illusion, while all the dead Salemites were on Melaswen.

Ben could have been lying just to get under JJ's skin and toy with him. Ben at least knew Paige somewhat from Florida, as he was Eve and Paige's favorite waiter. I hope Paige does come back to Days as well! It would open up a lot more meaty storylines with Eve as well as the Hernandez family. Rafe gets to know his little sister finally. Then a love triangle between JJ, Gabi, and Paige could ensue who knows, all ideas I am thinking can't even say speculation lol.

As for Serena, it seems most plausible she would be the sole person murdered. Unless the writers decide to pursue Serena and Eric again. Thanks for sharing Jason47

That "Jack's organs were donated" is constantly brought up. but never happened. It was part of the Melaswen story, wherein NO ONE was dead, everything was an illusion. In fact, Jack was alive, well, and involved in a castle story after that.

JS is correct that his last so called "death" was going down with the elevator, after seeing to it that Abby was rescued.

However, as has been noted many times, his "body" was not identified by any family member, but by Cameron.........and then immediately sent to be cremated. Definitely easier to bring Jack back than anyone else. :)

Jack's organs weren't donated after his last death. He was crushed and mangled (actually, Ken Corday told the actor that Jack was impaled, but it was never mentioned on the show). Jason's talking about when Jack was killed during the Salem Stalker storyline, back in 2003, and his organs were donated. But then NBC told the writers to "fix it" after they killed off 10+ characters, so we got the rewrite of it all being just an illusion, while all the dead Salemites were on Melaswen.

Oh, thanks JS. When my brain clicks off after work sometimes I can't find the switch to turn it on again. Yes, I was watching the show then too so now the comments make sense.

I just posted in another thread that we've gotten a lot of Paige anvils this week so I do think she is alive. Also goes hand in hand with why Ben seems to think he's innocent.

I think Serena may also be alive but we may not see her.

Back