SPOILER !! Fates of Paige and Serena

When I attended that fan event back in the Spring with Rob Wilson (Ben), I remember him saying time will tell whenever anyone asked about returning to Days. Now I realize he had taped what's currently airing prior to that event.

My two cents on Serena: no, no and more no!

One of the things that made it difficult for me to watch was her wardrobe. The storyline was so ridiculous however her clothes were always skin tight and she is even more curvaceous than Adrienne. They seemed to go overboard and then some. A modicum of taste could have accented her beauty without the lascivious implications.

This is true; or he nicked her and she ran off after he thought she was dead. Or did he say he buried her? I can't remember.

I thought the authorities found her body after everyone was rescued?

I agree that with all of the Paige mentions, it's possible she's still alive and will come back on the show.

Oh, and Serena could still be alive, but she doesn't have to come back to Salem, we might only hear about it. I still want the actress to come on and play Sarah Horton.

Well it's right of passage in Salem to die and come back. Members of the Salem Survivors hold weekly meetings to share their stories and be that beacon of light, inspiration and hope for when others are resurrected. Space is at a premium and you might want to arrive early to get a seat as most characters attend with the exception of Tom and Alice, because, you know, they're dead. Or ARE they??? DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Well, with the return of Dr. Rolf, and the thought/idea/not-yet-fact that Will is alive, couldn't it be possible that Rolf has someone else he raised from the dead too?

Missing organs is just a small annoying detail when it comes to the ingenuity of DiMera Labs.

Except Jack's organs aren't missing. When Jack's organs were donated after he was killed by the Salem Stalker, it was wiped away after the rewrite that it was all just an illusion.

His last death left him crushed and mangled in the elevator shaft. And, according to Matt Ashford (Jack), he said Ken Corday told him that Jack was impaled, although that was never said on the show.

But it doesn't matter, they can have half a body and still be resurrected on a soap.

I know I am in the tiniest minority but never ever found an affinity for Paige. At least when Eve came back (albeit in the form of a different actress) we had an association with Shane. Paige was written very drab and uninteresting to me. Have never been a huge fan of JJ either. If Paige comes back to mess with JJ and Lani, ho hum.

We really could use someone with humor like Bart. Anna always brought fun craziness. You know the way things ended with Kristen in the morgue with EJ that the door is always open. Definitely never want him back. We have heard Kristen will return from her fall off the cliff. I thought this was a drama not science fiction. Hopefully Vivian has found Ivan, one of my favorite sidekicks.

How many times has Corday promised no more back from the dead. Only interested in Will because it is Chandler Massey. He was the best version of Will. Bring back Sydney and Johnny. I loved Jack but you can only die so many times.

How many times has Corday promised no more back from the dead.
Only once, when they had another one of the headwriter turnovers. It was in the lead-up to the 50th anniversary and Aiden was killed. But that statement quickly went out the window when Aiden was alive and well, while a DiMera doppelganger was found to be buried in Aiden's grave.

I know I am in the tiniest minority but never ever found an affinity for Paige.

I don't think you're in the minority at all but I also think many folks saw Paige's death as pointless when they could have easily just sent her off to Stanford. Aside from giving Kassie Depaiva (Eve) some Emmy-worthy material, Paige's death really served no plot point.

Back