Favorite SCENES

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We all have been watching for different amounts of time, and probably, for some reason, have certain scenes we have loved....or are just unable to forget for one reason or another. And I mean SCENES, not stories.So....besides the Horton Christmas ornament hanging, do you have an unforgetable scene, for whatever reason?

I will never forget when Patch injured the eye space, the one where he lost his eye, and the patch covered it. Kayla wanted to tend to it, and he had his had over it, not wanting her to see it. It was so tender, so gentle, so emotional, so telling. I can see it now, the anguish Patch was feeling, the love emanating from Kayla, and the coming together when he finally let her see it. Wow!

I have a few more......but what about YOU?

I remember when Justin and Adrienne found out JJ Bagwood was having twins. They were shopping for baby stuff and I think the montage was set to Diana Ross' song, Baby Love. They were so happy and excited at the prospect of adopting twins. I can still see them excitedly pushing a double-stroller out of the store.

I vividly recall the scene of Belle's baptism, where the mere appearance of Stefano caused Marlena to admit her infidelity. One of my favourites.

I loved so much of the Curtis Brown umbrella story, but especially Austin & Kate's scenes. I've reposted them numerous times but they're worth reposting.

I know I'll get some rotten eggs for this, but I really loved the reveal that Marlena was the killer during the Salem Stalker storyline.

I enjoyed the scene with Alice too. Not the macabre way J E Reilly (then-head-writer) chose to kill Alice, but Alice's dignified attitude about the whole thing.

Another scene I absolutely adored (but also hated cause it signalled the end of the real Carly) was when Billie brought Nicholas to the airport. It was impossible not to root for both Billie AND Carly in this story - something that the writers haven't tried for quite a while.

Oh wow, writer & susala, you both have mentioned a couple of other unforgetables....Patch & Kayla's first time on the roof..........and Marlena appearing on pier to John.
The latter........I had NOT ever seen any scenes with those two before, as when I began watching Marlena was not on the show. But oh, my gosh, that scene was fireworks.

John (as Roman) meeting with Marlena on the docks was really amazing. I also loved Isabella, and loved her confronting Victor about what he knew re: John/Roman when the real Roman returned (as she was pregnant with Brady).

I tried but really can't think of an excellent standout in the last 10 years...I'm searching because there HAVE been strong scenes that I've enjoyed...they just don't pop up to my brain first.

Some of my favorites:

John (Roman)/Marlena on the pier

Brady and Chloe making love for the first time in the cabin to the song Destiny

Brady and Chloe singing the Sound of Music stuff

Carrie taking care of Austin after he was beat up by Gus(?)

Jack and Jennifer's first wedding

Sami taking care of Rafe in the safehouse when he had the fever from the stab wound infection (Seriously why doesn't anyone get sick on this show?)

Sami and Rafe's wedding

Carrie and Eric interrupting Sami and Austin's wedding with the truth about Will

Sami and Lucas' green wedding

John and Marlena's wedding

Bo and Hope discovering Bo was Zack's father in what I think was the best use of a newly created flashback

JS, I remember the shopping scene you're talking about. Adrienne also cuddled little booties.

Some of my favorite scenes:

Bo riding in to kidnap Hope when she was about to marry Larry Welch, with Howie standing in as the bride (While Holding out for a Hero was playing.

Eugene and Calliope's wedding out in the snow on New Year's Eve, when Alex Marshall and Emma Donovan tried to trick all of the guests into attending their wedding instead.

The night Andrew was returned to Kim and Shane after he had been kidnapped as an infant.

Justin and Adrienne's first meeting, when he found her upset and crying on a park bench, after she had killed Duke and could not remember the event and Steve was taking the blame. The gentle way he approached her and their subsequent meetings, which led to the event of her remembering that she was the one who killed Duke and ran off to confess when Steve was about to be convicted.

Carrie and Eric stopping Sami's wedding to Austin.

Lucas running in to confess to Franco's murder just as Sami was about to be executed.

Rafe returning Sydney to Sami.

Rafe and Sami airport scenes

Rafe and Ej marking their territory for Sami after the safehouse

Rafe going to the convent for Sami and found out she had the baby

Johnny telling Rafe he wanted to live with him and Sami

Rafe proposing to Sami

Rafe and Sami wedding

When Sami told Ej they knew the DiMeras created Rafe2

Oh, my, I can still see John & Lucas watching, and agreeing they should not interfere, as Rafe did that tossing around of EJ in the square. LOL, really a fun scene.

Chloe & Brady (played by Kyle Lowder) singing "I am 16, going on 17" as they sort of danced around that gazebo

Seeing Hilda murdered on the sidewalk. It was such a shock, as really liked the character. (Hilda was the female agent assigned to Sami in the safe house)

Patch & Kayla dancing to "Lady in Red"

Frankie engineering a special "graduation" for Jennifer, who had been banned from participating in the one at school

I liked when Carly slipped on ice in front of the K-Mansion door and hit her head (knocking her unconscious). Victor came out, stepped over her to get the paper, then came back into the house and told Henderson to "get rid of the trash out front".

I have this faint memory of Mike taking Margo, the love of his at that time life, out of the hospital where she was dying of leukemia to the Horton park where he paid to have the merry go round working.

Marlena and John on the pier.

Howie being under the veil at the wedding.

Eugene and Calliope's wedding.

And most of the others mentioned.

Back