SPOILER !! February casting reminders

Jason47

Reaction score
FEBRUARY CASTING REMINDERS: JORDI VILASUSO & MARIE WILSON JOIN "DAYS" CAST

12552949_678853272256950_1173300428524757714_n.jpg

February Sweeps brings the arrival of two new cast members to "Days of Our Lives": Jordi Vilasuso debuts as Dario Hernandez (Rafe & Gabi's brother, last seen in 2011) when Brady runs into him in California. What has Dario been up to since leaving Salem five years ago? Also, Marie Wilson joins the cast as the mysterious Summer, who has been described in casting calls as "a passionate loner who has been in and out of institutions and is a small-time thief.” Wilson previously played Hope's friend, Bree Tjaden, in 2014-2015.

How very able of him to be able to travel, and so far, Amazing. Looking forward to Dario, am thinking Summer is undoubtably short term.....but, could be wrong.

Actually, yes, Dario worked for Titan, did so well, that he was transferred to Peru. He & Melanie stayed together , via Skype, but eventually Melanie felt it was just not working out.After Dario she went after Chad. Before Dario she dated Nathan.

Isn't it amazing how quickly Brady has recovered from his heart transplant? The healing processes and therapy usually takes quite a while? :confused: Talk about fast forward? :fan: :rolleyes: ShaSha

It is possible to travel after open heart surgery. Keep in mind some people have to travel to have the surgery in the first place so they do need to get home. Not all heart surgery is an emergency.

That said, the show has already been unrealistic about showing Brady's recovery so I'm sure his scar will be just as apparent as Jennifer's scar and Philip's limp soon enough.:rolleyes:

How long before he has no scar? I had open heart surgery in 2007 with a 6 inch incision. It's pretty hard to see it now unless you really look. That was for an aortic valve repair. I would think they would need to really open you up to transplant a heart?

It is possible to travel after open heart surgery. Keep in mind some people have to travel to have the surgery in the first place so they do need to get home. Not all heart surgery is an emergency.

That said, the show has already been unrealistic about showing Brady's recovery so I'm sure his scar will be just as apparent as Jennifer's scar and Philip's limp soon enough.:rolleyes:
No scar, they did the surgery laparoscopically :)

How long before he has no scar? I had open heart surgery in 2007 with a 6 inch incision. It's pretty hard to see it now unless you really look. That was for an aortic valve repair. I would think they would need to really open you up to transplant a heart?

A 6 inch incision is a pretty common open heart surgery scar regardless of the type of surgery being done. Remember the heart is the size of an adult fist. Everyone's scars heal differently but it never truly disappears. Even a well faded scar shows up in photographs.

The thing is, though, with a heart transplant, one has to be hooked up to a bypass machine in order to keep all the blood circulating while the one heart is removed, detaching all the blood vessels, arteries, etc. etc. And then the new heart put in, and everything reattached. Brady should have had machines galore hooked up, IVs, ...but then, this IS Salem, where the people ....well, they aren't like the rest of mankind, neither is their weather. LOL

Back