February Preview

Well now Poirot, we add Hattie to the list of murder suspects. She had it in for Andre, but this may be to throw us off track of the real murderer. ShaSha

Well, Marlena did approach Anna about the urn. What if Hattie wrote the letter, which got Anna to go see Andre, and then Hattie intercepted her, as Marlena. Anna could have voluntarily given "Marlena" the urn, and Hattie used it to kill Andre. Anna isn't being very forthcoming with information because she thinks it was Marlena. That could make for some murder mystery confusion.

Ron's modus operandi so far seems to be throwing day players/guests under the bus

He basically destroyed Anjelica before she died

Belle/Shawn treated like extras with cut scenes

Susan was also destroyed with the whole Will kidnapping

Anna is already suspect number 1

So my money is on Vivian, Hattie, or a yet to be announced guest as the murderer

Ron's modus operandi so far seems to be throwing day players/guests under the bus.
If this is the case, perhaps it's better that some fan favorites have not yet returned to Days.

Rory: He turns into a major drug kingpin who orders hits and knowingly sells tainted narcotics, which kill off Salemites in large numbers. Naturally, the Salem P.D. is too befuddled to discover who's the new drug kingpin.

Calliope: Rafe brings her back to Salem to help with an investigation, but instead she kidnaps Arianna II, Tater Tot, and Thomas and holds them for ransom in one of Salem's isolated cabins.

T: When Chloe refuses to hire him at Doug's place, he starts poisoning the food served to customers and then plants a bomb that's set to go off during happy hour.

Anne Milbauer: When Lucas again refuses her romantic advances, she drugs and kidnaps him, and holds him prisoner in a crawlspace at the Spectator building.

Maxine: She returns to University Hospital, starts poisoning patients, and then frames Kayla and Dr. Henry Shah.

I'm looking forward to Lisa Rinna's (Billie) return to the show during sweeps as I am interested to see her involved, it should be good

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa Rinna/Billie is not my cup of tea. She is probably there because of the cosmetic company, Countess Wilhelmina, opening a spot for Gabi to keep her Gabi Chic. Kate will be invested in that. All this because of what Andre did. I think that is the only reason Billie enters the picture. This is pure speculation on my part, but it is logical. :) ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Billie has something to do with John poisoning Steve, part of the ISA. She may be back for Countess W, but I don't think that's what has been spoiled.

Back