Feeling a bit ticked. (Chad)

Churris

Reaction score
So today's episode really bothered me how Chad was being treated. When Kayla held him back and said sorry only family. I was like really??? Jennifer knows the whole truth and the way they treated him it just bothered me. And JJ always blaming Chad, I mean come on, it's old already. I know Chad is not all innocent but he has been there for Abigail even more than her brother, JJ . Just saying

I agree. This entire thing has been just so forced for me. Abigail leaving Chad as he's renewing his vows to her because "she just knows he loves Gabi" is stupid, just stupid. He's vowing to love YOU, ya big dummy. I've just felt annoyed with this whole thing since that moment. And everyone treats Chad like he's done something wrong. He's nice, and yeah, he had feelings for Gabi, it's just easy to fall back on that after what Abby did. This is just poor writing. Here's hoping the new writing team some how twists this back around, makes it better, and then sweeps it under the rug like they do with other storylines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have NO idea why the previous headwriter felt that the only way to write story was to break up couples for stupid reasons, and that just doesn't mean Chad & Abby, it was done to other couples as well. Just fortunate Steve & Kayla stayed together.

At the time Abby walked out during the vow renewal, Chad has told her he still had feelings for Gabi.......and Abby felt that Chad's words were false, he really loved another, and was only staying with her because of Thomas. She felt she deserved better.

I actually like how the accident aftermath has been playing out. I think the driving home of the fact that Chad is not related to Abby at the moment is done purposely to add angst. I wonder if this will make them remarry faster now because Chad felt so out of control.

I also think some of JJ's anger at Chad was misplaced anger over Gabi and not Abby.

I wonder if this will make them remarry faster now because Chad felt so out of control.
I'm hoping so. I'm hoping there is some angst over finding Dario so she can divorce him, only for Abe to appear from nowhere and say, "Oops, I never submitted the certificate...you're not married!!"

Abby could have the marriage annulled..especially never consumated
This one might be a little difficult because it appeared that it was Abigail who was avoiding sleeping with Mr. Slimy. (I may be wrong, but if Abigail had expressed an interest in some bedtime gymnastics, Rafe's creepy little brother would have run, not walked, to her bedside.) However, Abigail could easily get an annulment on the grounds of fraud because Dario lied to her about his immigration status and his level of involvement in serious criminal activities. Foolish Abigail would never have married him if she had known the ugly truth.

I'm hoping so. I'm hoping there is some angst over finding Dario so she can divorce him, only for Abe to appear from nowhere and say, "Oops, I never submitted the certificate...you're not married!!"

Great minds Jason. I was thinking about the same thing a couple nights ago. I do hope this gets addressed and resolved quickly, unlike Hope and Aiden's debacle.

Back