Finally (Clyde)

It's a spoiler for those who haven't seen the show yet. Since it airs at 1pm in most parts of the country, parts of the West Coast still haven't seen it.

I also enjoyed it, but will enjoy more seeing him outed for the creep he is, when Ben, Abby, Rafe, and the DiMeras get the ahah moment about who Clyde really is. And on a side note, I would love to see the DiMeras handle Clyde the way only DiMeras can, maybe even with Victor in the mix! With Andre back, it's about time to see some DiMera antics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
But is Clyde still on the show or is he already gone for good. Remember how Xander was arrested and that was it. I thought his lawyer was Marlena for minute. LOL:clap:This show is no longer boring, but it's dark and stressful to watch lately.:sick:

So glad they finally arrested Clyde!! It's about time!! Hopefully the charges stick, if they have charges.
The ironic part is that after all the havoc Clyde has caused in Salem: responsible for the shooting of EJ, the stabbing of Sonny, flooding the city with drugs, (not to mention strutting around town like the king of the heap), it's out-of-town charges that seem to have done him in. As for Roman's chances slapping cuffs on Clyde without the Florida charges, they were problematical. Clyde's "entrapment" claim was just b/s because a person can't be entrapped for being induced to do something they are already inclined to do, but the recorded conversation with JJ might not have done the job. That lawyer looked like tough, smart, and thoroughly experienced, so without more evidence old Clyde might just have walked.

Last edited:
Back