For you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, I may have done this before, but it is worth a repeat. Just want to thank you all, for being here, for reading, for becoming members, for participating, for being so kind, so loyal, so caring, so respectful.

I am reading a lot of threads/posts today, am mindful of the diverse opinions, of the different perspectives, of the humor, the thoughtful insights, I am also aware of those who are members for years, yet may only have a few posts, as they mostly prefer to read. I am grateful for you all. I am appreciative.

Hey, I know I screw up at times, I try my best. It is hard for me to do the summary every day, since Days no longer does day in advance. But some of you have pitched in to help when I need it. (Jason D. you have no idea how much I appreciate you taking over Thursdays for me!!) I know we all have lives, jobs, businesses, and are busier during certain time periods (and for me that is April-November). But we all have other things, illness, family emergencies, funerals, personal problems. It was so much easier for me, when I could tape the show at 3 a.m., watch at 7 a.m. and have the summary up before my day began. In the past.

But this is not about me.....it is about you all, and how thankful and grateful I am for your participation here. We have the best mods,(Sparkster & Just Samantha) thank goodness, and Bless them, truly.... the most wonderful posters, the most caring members. You all make me so proud.

And just so you know, I am not looking for any return comments, so I am closing and locking this thread. Just understand that I do THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You all are just great, your efforts are appreciated, your input so important, and can I just add how ...oh, heck, I am getting maudlin. God Bless, and thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back