Gabi and JJ??????????

I actually can see this working better then Paige and JJ ever did. At least JJ and Gabi can not only relate about Paige but can also understand each other on making mistakes in life in which they turned their lives around.

The only obstacle I may see is Jennifer getting in the way of JJ being involved with a young single mother in her eyes pass some judgment. Let alone Gabi did kill Nick, JJ's cousin, so doubt any of the Hortons, except Hope maybe, would be as forthcoming to Gabi especially Julie.

Don't even get me started on Julie and how JJ may have to disown her.

Hope did love Nick. But after Gabi had confessed it was Hope who called Marlena in, hoping that Gabi could possibly plead insanity or some kind of diminished capacity. It was Hope who suggested Rafe consult Aiden to see what Gabi's rights were concerning Arianna when Will and Sonny were falling apart. It was Hope who prevented Julie from objecting to Gabi's plea bargain. Plus she often asked Rafe how Gabi was doing while she was in prison.

Jennifer did love Nick. But I remember after Gabi was arrest both she and Daniel were going to see Rafe to figure out how they could help Gabi but were detoured by an enraged Nicole. This was before the truth about Melanie's kidnapping was revealed. However Abigail did offer Jennifer's home to Gabi and Arianna. I'm sure she didn't do that without her mother's consent and I'm sure Jennifer would do that more for the baby's sake then Gabi's but still if Jennifer hated Gabi I doubt Abigail would have made the offer.

No idea where Maggie stands.

Whether or not Julie's newly found zen-philosophy will apply to Gabi is a big question.

But my point is that while yes the Hortons loved Nick I don't get the sense there is a lot of animosity towards Gabi. Hope even said that while they loved Nick her family understands that he was out of control and there were extenuating circumstances. At least that's the sense I get.

I think I may have mentioned this but for the record I'm totally aboard the JJ and Gabi love train. Choo-choo.

Last edited:
I would consider a JJ/Gabi hook-up a mésalliance, and so would the SPD... And, just thinking about any contact between Gabi and Hope causes me to re-visit 6-2-2014 (the Confession Scene.) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NOTE: mesalliance is a marriage with someone who is considered socially inferior - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought Gabi and Sonny had unintentional chemistry.

I've liked the interactions between Gabi and JJ so far. The actors have a nice chemistry and I can see them bonding over Paige and Will. They'll have angst because Gabi is Paige's sister and a young mom.

I choose to ignore the whole Gabi killing Nick thing because a) I think Nick should have died when Gabi hit him in the head with the rock and b) since he didn't show in my head says that a Dimera goon killed him and hypnotized Gabi into believing she did it. Why? Because Stefano. Show in my head is so much more fun.

I certainly won't mind if Gabi and JJ become good friends, supporting each other for some chunk of time.....then eventually become romantically involved. Anyone know offhand what their ages are actually supposed to be??

JJ graduated from high school last year (2014) which would make him either 19 or 20. Will's gravestone has his year of birth as 1992 which would have made him 22 almost 23, so Gabi would be the same age. Plus Arianna's birth certificate listed the age of both parents at the time of her birth as 20.

Last edited:
JS, I was not thinking of mésalliance in the socially inferior sense. I guess if the time ever comes, JJ and the SPD will be able to work things out. :rolleyes:

That's what happens when one uses uncommon words/phrases without explaining them and we have to translate.

Back