Get a hobby Jenn...

heartdays

Reaction score
OK, maybe its just me that sees this here but how many times is Jennifer going to show up at Daniel's apartment after he told her he wants to take things slow? I mean come on now!! In yesterdays episode, she just happened to be out on a walk and saw his light on? Are you kidding me?

And then she has the nerve to ask him what he is doing with Kristen?? NEWS FLASH JENN, you are not with Daniel anymore!! Please mind your own business and stop stalking him! I was so happy when Daniel told her that it's not her business who he talks to! I really wish she would just back off.

But she's a Horton and she's Jennifer Rose Horton. Come on, Daniel should be ever so pleased that THE Jennifer Rose Horton allows him to breathe in the same room as the fabulous Jennifer Horton. He should just drop down to his knees each time she dares cast a glance.

But seriously, this version of Jennifer bears little resemblance to the Jennifer of the past and I prefer the one with a backbone, and a curiosity that would never end, over this thing on the screen. But then again, for some reason, Days' writers can only write for rhymes with witches, or spineless busybodies, so she is what she is.

Haven't you heard ? Her and Eric are soooooooo good, they can act like jerks, belittle people, be cruel to them, be judge and jury, and nobody even blinks. They just keep on shining their crown. :sick::beat:I hope someday, while they're walking with their nose so high in the air they can't see where they're going, they fall off a cliff.

Haven't you heard ? Her and Eric are soooooooo good, they can act like jerks, belittle people, be cruel to them, be judge and jury, and nobody even blinks. They just keep on shining their crown. :sick::beat:I hope someday, while they're walking with their nose so high in the air they can't see where they're going, they fall off a cliff.

Nicole needs to buy very huge cross, plant it in the middle of Horton Square and tell Jennifer and Eric to nail their self to it since they are such martyrs and so self-righteous.

The Jennifer of old was fun, and funny. Maybe she can take a blow to the head (Theresa should be happy to oblige) and it will knock Jen back to her old self???

I think they'd better check out who originally owned that heart Daniel transplanted into Jen... I've heard anecdotally that people sometimes take on the characteristics of their organ donors and it seems to me that Jen has not been herself since.

I'm at the point where I have no words to describe how I feel about them as a couple. At first, the very beginning, I was on board. Then, I was just bored (lol see what I did there?). Jennifer has become such a shrew opposite of who she used to be, Daniel turned into a bit of a whiner, and the writers expect us to believe that after EVERYTHING, this trivial little "she didn't believe in me" thing is what may finally break them up? I just don't even have the energy to complain about it anymore.

Put Eric and Jen together, and they can spend all their time happily judging the citizens of Salem.
Let's not give those two any ideas or they just might conduct their very own twenty-first century Salem witch trials with sourpuss Eric as the judge and Jenny as the prosecutor. (Run, Nicole, run.)

Eric (seated at right) passes judgment on Nicole, while Jenny (seated at left) declares her to be a witch. Roman (center) stands guard wearing his helmet and holding his pike.

Salem1.jpg

I kind of feel sorry for Dan a little, every time he gives Jenn the benefit of the doubt she turns right around and starts her mantra again. Hey Jenn here is some advice for you: Opinions are like butts, everyone has one but should keep it to themselves.

I love the thread title. Jenn get a hobby. The problem is that she has one and it seems to be stalking Daniel and flipping out whenever she sees him with another woman.

Oh good grief, when Jenn told Abby she just felt like going on a walk I knew she was full of it and was going to go traipsing to Daniels apartment. I'm so glad Daniel called her out on what baloney it was that she was just out for a walk all fixed up as if she were going on a date. I'm so glad he called her out on once again not trusting his judgement and pointing out that is the reason why they aren't together in the first place.

She should have been embarrassed for going off on him again yet she stomps out like she's the injured party and must go polish her crown for self affirmation. How many stalking incidents will it take for Daniel to say he "loved" her but doesn't love her anymore. How many times will he have to say that for it to sink in.

The last time she stalked him he never really got that she was stalking him because she kept saying she was just trying to help. And it went on for a long time and he never did get that she was stalking him.

I think the reason Daniel never realized it was because Nicole said that she lost the baby because Jenn pushed her down the stairs. The way things are going right now it's Jenn that keeps attacking Daniel's judgement and so she is the one ruining things and nobody else can be blamed for that.

So if the writers get their heads out of their butts they can have Daniel realize he no longer loves Jenn because she isn't who he thought she was either (someone who believes in him). I still say that Daniel and Nicole would be a fabulous couple if they could repair their friendship first.

This whole story can be summed up with the title Jennifer The Archduchess of Haggery.

Back