Go Will!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
..calling her out is appropriate. She should let the Abby thing drop at this point. It would stun everyone into silence and they could stop pushing her back to EJ with their actions. Sami uses circular logic.

The more she is the one being vilified by the faultless people of Salem, the more she thinks that EJ is the only one that she deserves. I mean everyone else hates her..right? When she sees herself in a more positive way, she starts thinking that maybe she deserves more... but lets face it..with most of Salem, no matter what, Sami will be wrong.

Does anyone really think that Kate will not double-cross Sami? She abhors her, always has, always will and as soon as she is finished using her to get to Jordan and Rafe, I'm sure that she will find a way to get total control of DiMera enterprises.

Sami has always needed counseling for her self-destructive behavior. It's just a little sad to watch the downward spiral every single time as she shoots herself (figuratively) in the foot. God knows she's shot enough people literally.

As for Will....Calling your mother derogatory names is not called for...ever.

I haven't seen todays show yet, but the difference between Sami and Abby is Sami paid for her mistake. Everyone berated her like they always do, but poooor Abby, it wasn't her fault she was taken advantage of..... NOT!

Shame on Will and all the Bradys, beside Caroline, to care more about Abby than their own family when Abby is in the wrong. Sorry I'm on team Sami on this one.

The question is will the Powers that be? Let her leave with a shred of dignity to her character? That they have trashed and trashed all for what? Will was always more mature and he more than anyone else has a right to speak his mind, he has seen her at her worst and her best.. if it gets through to her EVENTUALLY because from spoilers it still looks like she doesn't then I say let him lash out and give it to her.

Sami can't just try to excuse her behaviour while finding others behaviour deplorable. To me, she and Jennifer need to seek help for their issues. Caroline, to me, appeared to be team Elvis DiMera and Sami hardly paid or was berated, when her snake prince was more then happy to swoop in.

Don't forget that she kept her lie quiet for MONTHS and had no intention of telling anyone, where Rafe owned kissing Carrie and even after she knew that he kissed her, she still kept her trap shut! About what she did and her excuse as to why does not fly or make any sense because at that point; things were okay with her and Rafe and the kissing Carrie to "even the score" was not penned yet.:sick:

I haven't seen todays show yet, but the difference between Sami and Abby is Sami paid for her mistake. Everyone berated her like they always do, but poooor Abby, it wasn't her fault she was taken advantage of..... NOT!

Shame on Will and all the Bradys, beside Caroline, to care more about Abby than their own family when Abby is in the wrong. Sorry I'm on team Sami on this one.

Will did admit Abby was wrong. And also, Abby is Will's family too. But Sami has no right to go after Abby for doing things that are the same as she did, or not even as bad. Will is trying to point out her hypocrisy here. Sami may have "paid" to some degree...unfortunately, so have her innocent children.

Will's childhood was ruined because Sami cared more about pleasuring her loins and making Carrie suffer than taking care of her kids and being a good person. EJ is no different. Not condoning infidelity or what Abby did, but Sami of all people has no right to tell off Abby.

@ Halfpintwendy, Abby is not sweet or innocent but she is far from the names that Sami has called her and Samantha made her bed when she chose Elvis over men who truly loved her time and time again.

Sorry, SAMANTHA needs to put on her big girl panties and own that she was wrong for "giving her heart" :)cry: boohoo) to said man, who she says she knew who he was/is.

Why then would she be shocked by his actions? That's right because he NEVER changed nor did he ever want to.

@SnowFox, yes, she does and she did but there comes a point when its a little much especially because to me she STILL seems more fixated on Abby than Elvis and that's where I have issue. It's like with Caroline pushing her to forgive the cad but not ever mentioning Abby and affording the same to her.

@ Halfpintwendy, Abby is not sweet or innocent but she is far from the names that Sami has called her and Samantha made her bed when she chose Elvis over men who truly loved her time and time again.

Sorry, SAMANTHA needs to put on her big girl panties and own that she was wrong for "giving her heart" :)cry: boohoo) to said man, who she says she knew who he was/is.

Why then would she be shocked by his actions? That's right because he NEVER changed nor did he ever want to.

@SnowFox, yes, she does and she did but there comes a point when its a little much especially because to me she STILL seems more fixated on Abby than Elvis and that's where I have issue. It's like with Caroline pushing her to forgive the cad but not ever mentioning Abby and affording the same to her.
I believe Sami knows this and is another reason why she is so angry and Abby need to put her big girl panties and take the heat for what she did just like Sami always has to.

I agree, but when Sami is told off no one calls her a nasty name or..... Abigail owns what she did too. Abby didn't "destroy" anything, Sami and Elvis destroy and have ruined each others lives since day one.

I am referencing what Samantha says in todays episode about, "Abby destroying her family". This is Sami's karma as she herself has admitted and why should anyone feel sorry that the snake cheated? It's who he is but she chose him anyways while trampling on Lucas' and Rafe's hearts in the process.

A "happily ever after" should not be an end result for the sham. Will is right, she will only hurt herself. Sami is full of crap. The truth hurts Sami. Boo- hoo, go Will!

But Abby already was confronted. Samantha has already told her mother, Ben...and now Lucas, Adrienne, JJ, Kate, Rafe, Sonny, and Will also know the truth, probably more as well. What else can Sami do? She told the truth, caused Abby grief, but since there was no crime committed or anything else, what really can be done without slander or violence being involved?

And if I recall, Abby told Jen she needs to own up for her part in this and that what she did was wrong, feels horrible and the scene in the bathroom is telling, in my opinion. The way she looked at herself in the mirror said to me that she is ashamed and could, COULD be foreshadowing that Abby is going to break.

Jen and JJ are sticking by her and giving her support because I think that ANY mother would want to be there for their daughter, regardless of what she did. It's n a parent's nature, is it not? Can Jen be faulted for loving Abby and being there for her? I don't think so.

Sami also pushes those that actually love her and want what's best away. Then she whines when "no one is there". Sorry, Sami can dish it but can't take it without engaging in catfights or slapping as she did Will. No one is saying Sami's in the wrong with how she feels, but she's letting this anger consume her and her loved ones are telling her that she needs to stop because she will only hurt herself.

Destructive is Sami's middle name and no the circumstances were not different or any less excusable for her cheating. That's Sami twisting things she does as justifiable but rakes ABBY over the coals. Then because she can't actually excuse what she did she says her famous "that's not fair" line:sick: I call BS hypocrisy. Sorry.

I'm fully aware people like Sami and Nicole are trashed all the time and the are flawed characters, which is why I like them, but the hypocrisy is the people who trash them will do the same thing and they're excused for it.

Abby must of been taken advantage of by EJ! BS. That's what I don't like people like Abby and Jenn sit up on their high horse and judge others. I don't care if you hate Sami or not or what she's done before, in this story Abby is totally in the wrong and even though she owned up to it , everyone is giving her a free pass and she's letting them do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back