Grain of salt spoilers

oldsoapie

Reaction score
Days Cafe, which is not always accurate, has reported that John takes a bullet intended for Victor. It also states that there will be a death in Salem. Oh, PLEASE tell me John doesn't die. We all know he was injured on the set and has not been taping but I sure hope they don't kill him off.

Last edited:
The death could also be one of the villains while John lies in yet another coma, as the actor recuperates from his injury.
OMG, another coma for Salem's undisputed coma king? Once John passes into the great beyond, he really ought to donate his remarkable, much-abused brain to medical science. That said, imagine the responses by friends, family, and the Salem public when reporters from the Salem Spectator interview them.

Marlena: "We're very upbeat about John recovering. After all, we've been through this before. Once you've seen one coma, you've seen them all."

Brady: "My father is in another coma? Really? Is that a fact??"

Paul: "Dad's in a coma? Does this mean that I won't have to be a private eye anymore?"

Jeannie T.: "I'd like to say that I'm sorry about this, but I'm not. Now when anybody throws it in my face that I once put John Black in a coma, I can say: 'Who hasn't?'"

Salem Cat Lady: "Oh no. This means the end of Black Patch Investigations! Now who will find Mr. Whiskers the next time he gets lost?"

Sami: "Doodyhead John Black is in a coma? :) What a shame. :rotfl:That life-ruiner is getting just what he deserves!!! I won't be sending any get-well-quick cards and neither will my fine sons, Johnny, Gumby, Prickle, Pokey, and the Blockheads.

Last edited:
Yes. The only information that came out was that he was injured on set, was in hospital for quite some time, and was at home. Period. All the cast/crew, etc. just do not say a word.

Today, that same site has reported that the paternity test reveals neither Philip nor Diemos is the father of Chloe's baby! As we have all said before, Days Cafe is not always completely accurate, but if this is true, I suspect Kate had the results "fixed".

In today's episode, Kate agreed to help Philip and Chloe. Oh of course I feel Kate did this on purpose to Chloe so she seems more like a "tramp" to people not knowing her baby's daddy. Seems like something Kate would do and keep it also secret whether Deimos really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back