Grimm starts its last season January 6th

supercouple

Reaction score
Grimm's last 13 episodes start January 6th. I am so sad to see it go but excited to see how it all ends.

Final season so far has been much better than last season. Shame it has to end on a shorten season run. Would have been nice to at least gotten our usual 26 run this season. Only 8 more shows left. Makes me kinda sad.

Yeah, it's been a good show, or at least fun to watch. I'll hate to see it end, but even if it were to have continued, I fear that it might have started getting worse as they tried to meander their way through unrelated stories. Kind of like Doctor Who could do after x years, where the actors from week-to-week go "oh look, there's a Dalek, surprise."

In my honest opinion, the known end-date for Grimm (as opposed to those series that just never get renewed) at least gives the writers a chance to wrap up the story in an epic way. Whether they will, or they'll "pull a Lost" has yet to be seen.

Wayne

Yes Wayne, it has been very fun to watch. I do hope the writers wrap everything like they should or at least leave all the characters in a good place. Guess in about seven weeks my Friday night will be free once again. lol

What fun episode. Dr Victor Shelley.

I loved Monroe's dream. I laughed out loud.

I think most of us know what the big event is that is coming, right?
The last episode :)

When I was a kid, I loved to read Grimm's fairy tales, Aesop's, too. But I honestly could not bring myself to watch whatever this series is about, as there seems to be a trend in various series the past few years for monsters, vampires, zombies, etc. and I do not watch any of that, don't want to. Bad enough they sneak in previews at times during something else I am watching. :)

Friday night is it. Last ever Grimm. Got a feeling only a few will make it out alive. Been a fun way to escape life's troubles for six seasons. I wish all associated with the show well in the future.

Back