hair??

jgk

Reaction score
Okay, earlier this week I was wondering what was going on with Melanie's hair. It appeared that they had part of it tucked under. I thought she might look good if they cut it to that shoulder length, because the part that was longer, when worn long, was fairly straggly. Then today, Friday, I could swear it is cut. Do my eyes deceive me? Or are they just doing a better job of tucking it up?

And while I'm on hair, I've been thinking Nicole's do is looking very good for her. Just saying.

I love Nicole's "do". The cut looks terrific on her.
Melanie......well, her hair was shorter on the sides and longer in back, and it just looked to me that she has it "up" in the back now. I wish I could that style on her, but to me, it looks like she just rolled out of bed. She is a nurse, and should not have hair hanging all over.

I didn't mind Jennifer's hair. Looks strange, but not too bad, especially compared to some of her previous fashion choices.

Loved Nicole's outfit today, btw. She almost always looks fab. As for Melanie, the hair does look a bit messy, but I like it. I think it actually is cut, because pictures of the actress recently shows that her hair is like that and also looks cut.

Jen and Melanie need new do's. Mel's looked a little better than the hideous lion look the other day. Jen's looked so stiff with hair spray, it looked like it could have burned a new hole in the ozone layer.

I absolutely LOVE Nicole's hair. It is very attractive on her, not everyone can wear that look so well.

When her hair is longer, they do unattractive "do"s...all that tucked under, pulled back, little braids, hair shoved back of the ears, etc. etc.All as irritating as those with long hair, who have it parted in the back so it can drape in front over each shoulder. Ugh.

Nicole's hair is beautiful. She can wear it short or long with the exception of silly bad do's. She is rockin' the short do.

Adrienne's hair has been looking good, it was a little ....um ..strange for a bit.

The worst part of Jenn's braided pony was they should not have pulled it back with the way the color was done on the sides. Fresh darker color on the roots with blond highlights nowhere near the roots and way too stripey. Those highlights should have been done with several more thinner weaved sections.

I felt pain as I looked at Jen's hair today with all the broken hairs sticking out of the braid, all broken and sad. Poor hair screaming in silence "Help me! It hurts! At least let us be loose for a half hour! We are in pain here." Stop hair abuse. :wink:

If Jen gets into a cat-fight with Eve, she will likely be sorry she is wearing that handle (braid).

I liked Theresa's ironed hair the other day; a nice change.

Nicole's hair looks very nice.

I am overdue for a haircut. Methinks I will have the barber leave a point on the nape this time.

What is with the color of Abby's hair? It seems to change everyday. I think she looks good with brunette, but it looks like it isn't human hair, like it's coated with something?

No, that's her natural hair. Kate Mansi (Abby) is a natural brunette, but had to dye her hair blonde for the role for years. She trimmed it a bit and was finally allowed to let the dye fade out a bit. There are some lighter strands still in the hair, I'm guessing the dye hasn't completely faded out yet.

When Abby was a kid, one of the actresses who played her was a brunette. I think it was Megan Corletto. So I don't understand why the show would have a requirement, especially since she has been on for 4 years now.

Here's Megan Corletto and Jillian Clare, who were both dark-haired versions of Abby:

2002deverauxs.jpg
jillian_clare12.jpg

Back