Help needed - Oct 15-30

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friends.......I am in the process of attempting to move. We have sold our home, where we have lived a long time....and the downsizing is horrible. The upshot is.........I am not not going to be able to do any summaries from Oct 15-30, won't even be able to watch the show. So, we need a great deal of help. I do hope that those of you, able to see the show live, will be able to volunteer to pitch in, even a short summary, for at least one of the days. Jason D does the Thursdays, bless his heart. so it is the other 4 days.

Please consider helping out. I don't ask often........this is special.

Mon. Oct. 16
Tues. Oct 17
Wed. Oct. 18
Fri. Oct. 20

Mon. Oct. 23
Tues. oct 24
Wed. Oct. 25
Fri. Oct. 27

Thanks, Jason. So you'll be doing Thurs and Friday both weeks.

Maybe if no one picks a day we can all pitch in together and write
comments.

It really is easier if one person writes even a short summary, maybe listing high points. This is because we DO have readers here do do not see the show at all, for whatever reason. I know I leave things out, and they get mentioned in the comments, which is great. Guarantee you, I appreciate that.

I know that some of the folks who used to be able to fill in are not able to do so...jobs, school, etc. And yes, I know some folks don't even get to see the show themselves until evening, or next day.

I know we will all appreciate whatever anyone can contribute.

I'll do Monday 10/16 and Wednesday 10/18. I can't watch live at 12pm EST but can watch on DVR shortly after, usually before the rest of the country gets it.

I can't do the following week as I'll be in Las Vegas.

My schedule doesn't give me a weekday off this month. I could post a summary late after watching the show in the evening.

Oh, you guys are really stepping for me, and the board. We really need Oct. 25, as that is THE big furniture moving day. Unless the moving company gets a conflict. Hope not.

Mon. Oct. 16 - Heather
Tues. Oct 17- Designing Woman
Wed. Oct. 18 - Heather
Thurs. Oct. 19 - Jason D
Fri. Oct. 20 - Jason D.

Mon. Oct. 23
Tues. oct 24-Designing Woman
Wed. Oct. 25 - Noel
Thurs. Oct. 26 - Jason D
Fri. Oct. 27 - - Jason D.

Still need Oct. 23rd, a Monday....KRW,,,would you be able to do that day?

Gosh, I know some work part or full time, volunteer, have dr. appts. etc. etc. I appreciate, truly, anything anyone is able to do.

Bumping this up to remind everyone...............Thank you, & God Bless...........

Back