Help! Thurs. 1/16

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Folks, got stuck in my driveway, plus a flat tire, got air into it, but now an emergency run into town to get it fixed, so.......I won't see the show, won't be able to do summary, and need a volunteer, NOW. Please note if you can do it.....

I have to leave in a few minutes.

I am finally back home, and thank you so much Daysdg.....quite the saga for me. As I started to leave, alas that tire was losing air again, and so would not make the 20 miles trip into town. Hubby tried to get the tire off, could not loosen the lug bolts. Plus, the brand new "spare tire" in the trunk was one of those temp things, smaller, skinnier, etc. etc. So, called for the tow truck, who came about 40 mintues later with this big flatbed. I had to ride to town to the garage with in, I swear I needed a step ladder, the cab so so high, despite 2 steps. Hubby had to boost my butt. And then, wait for the tire to be fixed, run my couple of errands, groceries, missed lunch completely, and of course dealt with school buses dropping off kids, so ...slow ride home. I am soooo tired, and sooo hungry, but really glad someone pitched in to help us out here. Will now go read, since I have not seen the show........thanks again.

Back