Here we go again with Eve/JJ/Paige (Tues., 9/9)

lonewriter

Reaction score
Looks like Eve is up to her same old tricks, she hired a hooker today and I can guess why, she's probably going to get the hooker to tell dumb Paige she slept with JJ and knowing how stupid Paige is, she will believe her. I hope JJ finally tells Paige take a hike since she is too dumb to make up her own mind. I hope he breaks up with her for good. I can't stand Paige or her mean girl friend Mary Beth.

This return of Eve really seems pointless and certainly doesn't add anything to storylines. It's like they just brought her back because it was a character from the past, which people like, BUT if they are not going to write her in to evolve s existing storylines, at least write Eve's character with something of substance.

Yea... I really like Kassie DePaiva as Eve, but until they liven up her story arc and purpose, I'm afraid she's pointless. I couldn't care less about Paige/JJ and whatever they do in their relationship, and unfortunately Eve's involvement doesn't make it any more interesting.

It would have been so easy to make this storyline interesting. Eve could have taken the girl in, trying to stop her from making the same mistakes she made. Then the girl on her own decides she wants JJ and Eve is in an awkward position. Instead we have this stupid, contrived storyline.

I was thinking today that Eve needs to either have her surgery so she can go out and sing again, or get another job right now. I love the actress playing Eve, but clearly they need to find another story for her now that the so called lawsuit has been settled. Interfering in her daughter's love life is clearly not the way to go about it:rolleyes:.

If they need Eve to interfere in a relationship, let her go after Eric and Nicole. Nicole may get disgusted and move on rather than fight for that sourpuss, which could only make things better for her, and maybe Eve can liven Eric up:sarcasm: .

I was thinking today that for someone who has done nothing but WHINE about how POOR she is since she arrived on the scene she certainly has no qualms about throwing it away to break up her 18 year old daughter's relationship. Pathetic, pathetic story. Really Eve? You will be found out and your daughter will go harder for JJ than ever before. You should have learned a little more from your past mistakes.

I really cant stand the whole JJ & Paige storyline altogether! I feel like they are going to be the next Jenn & Dan, breaking up and getting back together every 5 minutes and it's really really annoying!

I usually FF through all the JJ & Paige scenes anyway because they are extremely boring and time-fillers; thank goodness for DVR!!

And again, with their 5-6 month lead time in filming, there is no way at all for the show to change direction of story, end it, let it fizzle, etc. They are filming February, showing no signs at all of slowing down.

This thing she's setting up with a hooker is ridiculous!! I sure hope that it backfires on her and that Paige moves out!! She could just move in with Jen, which would really upset Eve and she has it coming to her!! How long is her contract for anyways? Too bad...she plays the part very well, but what's written is the pits!!

mad.jpg

Looks like Eve is up to her same old tricks, she hired a hooker today and I can guess why, she's probably going to get the hooker to tell dumb Paige she slept with JJ and knowing how stupid Paige is, she will believe her. I hope JJ finally tells Paige take a hike since she is too dumb to make up her own mind. I hope he breaks up with her for good. I can't stand Paige or her mean girl friend Mary Beth.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Words can't express how much I can't stand boring Paige, this childish storyline involving a woman around 50 years old who should be doing more interesting things, and how stupid and dumb this storyline is that will likely drag on. Seriously, everyone I have talked to about Days either FFs the JJ-Paige crap or hates it.

And again, with their 5-6 month lead time in filming, there is no way at all for the show to change direction of story, end it, let it fizzle, etc. They are filming February, showing no signs at all of slowing down.

And that's with that one dark month! Imagine if they'd never had it--they'd be filming March!!

What is this show's obsession with hookers? Good grief. Can we PLEASE show a little respect for women on this show? Is that TOO much to ask, idiot writers!?!?! :beat:

Yes! Why not have some male hookers every now and then, too, just to even it out a bit? And if Eve is so poor, why is she planning on paying the woman $2000? S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!!

I would bet that any money Eve has ever made that could be saved rather than wasted is in Paige's name...she doesn't know it because Eve did it and never told her....BUT Eve just can't get it back on her own without Paige so it's catch 22!!

It wouldn't be so bad if that dumb Paige didn't believe every lie her mother or MB (I loved what Rory said MB stood for) told her. It just angers me every time she gets that stupid look on her face when she doubts JJ. How can she be that stupid to keep falling for Mary Beth's lies.

I agree with the comments about Eve. She doesn't realize what this will do to her relationship with Paige when the truth comes out. I don't understand where her mind is. Her maturity level speaks volumes. Although JJ and Paige don't really interest me. I do think that hiring a hooker to drug your teenage daughter's boyfriend is a bit over the top. :)

Back