Hey tptb, Let Nicole be happy for a change!!!

SarahBeth

Reaction score
After all the tragedies Nicole has been through losing babies and men it's about damn time she gets some happiness and tptb are already trying to ruin it. While Daniel has made mistakes with Nicole in the past I like him with Nicole much better than with that hag Jennifer.

So here we are, Daniel can't even get his declaration of love past his lips and the sanctimonious sourpuss Eric is standing at the doorway just grimacing in pain and anger because he realizes how wrong he was and now he's decided that he's in love with Nicole as well. Eric needs to go pitch a tent in a lemon grove since he loves sucking on them.

I like Nicole better with Eric. I just can't get out of my mind the fact that Dan has been with half of Salem! He was just in a serious relationship with Jennifer and then a few weeks or months, however long went by in Salem time and now he is professing his love for Nicole? I think Daniel should just be single for more than 5 minutes!

Daniel could've declared his love the many times he chose to slam a door in her face instead.
Ain't that the truth. Daniel is that rare species -- a scruffy horndog who thinks he's morally superior to the women that he's involved with. As for Nicole, one would think that the writers would inject some happiness into the life of a popular fan favorite whose past has been one of almost unrelieved misery. Perhaps, the reason is that the unskilled, unimaginative writers find it easier to conjure up heartbreak, disappointment, and mistreatment for Nicole than to create quality scripts in which she finds true love and happiness.

I have been a Nicole/Eric fan since he returned to Salem.....and before. I hope the new writers will make him grovel, apologize and win Nicole's trust again...then create a beautiful love story for them. I have been angry with Eric and don't like the way he has treated Nicole AT ALL, but I think they will end up together.

I'd like to see Nicole tell Eric and Daniel to both go and pound salt, then have an incredibly romantic storyline with Rafe. Give them both happiness, once and for all, with no lies, schemes or misunderstandings between them.

Nicole and Rafe.....yeah, I like that and have hoped for that pairing for quite a long time. There is Theresa to trash now (and well deserved I might add) so sunshine, rainbows, and roses for Nicole from here on out. It's time and way over due for her to be happy, in love.

The problem with Eric is Nicole can never trust in his love for her. He has proven that she can't. He flat out told her that he will never be able to to trust her that deep down she's untrustworthy. Since then he's declared his undying love and turned on her again. So Eric is done as far as I'm concerned.

TylerJax, they just made out.

As for this storyline, I agree with JS's comment above. I've been longing for Rafe and Nicole as a coupling since 2012. While I can get behind a short-term pairing of her with either Eric or Daniel (if they beg for her forgiveness first), I don't see her ending up with either man----Daniel will just end up in bed with Jennifer while Eric will keep being his usual self: a sanctimonious sourpuss. Nicole and Rafe have both been so wronged in the past, and deserve true love. Since they're already close friends, I'd like to see them build a beautiful, trusting, loving romance.

I'd like to see Nicole tell Eric and Daniel to both go and pound salt, then have an incredibly romantic storyline with Rafe. Give them both happiness, once and for all, with no lies, schemes or misunderstandings between them.

Failing a new character or exotic wingding, I'd favour this scenario 1000-1 vs pairing her with the scruffy doc or Fr Sourpuss. Daniel treated her like dirt, hates when she does her job, and doesn't let her have her own friends...BUT requires her to do the opposite. No.

And I don't mind if she and Eric are friends, but how could she ever trust him after he accused her of raping him?

Yeah.........I could go for that too...:)

What I hate is all of this guilt they keep displaying. They thought they were going to die, they admitted that they thought that they were the loves of their lives and kissed. The kissing was finding comfort in their darkest hour with a loved one. The love of their lives stuff, well, even if it is true, that doesn't mean they should be together! Why can't they just admit that they will always love each other but they know they can't/shouldn't be together, and why does it have to be a secret? The secret is making it worse.

I think that by the time of the kiss that Nicole was feeling the effects of the extreme heat exposure and wasn't thinking straight. She has nothing to feel guilty about. There's been quite an emphasis on how she was affected much more than Eric was.

Back