Hollywood Game Night

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is such a fun show, silly, sort of funky, and I give credit to the entertainers who appear on it, some are really good with it all, some not so much. (Rosie O'Donnell, for instance).the "games" are very inventive, unusual, and really, so much fun.
But last night, Alison Sweeney was a guest. Twas funny, because in the short description, which listed only 2 or 3 of the guest, were names I never heard of.....so was surprised to see her.

I had it on, but was doing other things and not paying attention to the show at all. Actually had no idea she was on, I might have sat down and watched.

She did end up on the winning team. LOL She had dark hair, so must have filmed this before she went blonde again.
This was the second time she was on.

Was this a new episode or a repeat? She was on very recently as well.

Was Fred Willard on too?

They have moved it around a lot, so it has ended up hard to catch. It was on Tuesdays, then on Monday, and now on Thursdays. Plus they changed times also.

I wondered if new ones were back on. My DVR didn't pick it up so thanks.

They taped about 6 episodes then took a break before filming the rest of the season.

Heck, I watched it all over again on the link you first provided. (and yes, there are commercials) But really enjoyed it again. Thank you, Kat. So hilarious.

I need to find the time to watch all of it.

Back