Hope/Eric

It would be hard for me personally to forgive the man that killed my fiancé and future life with the man I love.

How do you get past that? I hope they do not put Nicole with Eric. That bridge has been crossed. I would rather see her with Brady, who cares for her and is a best friend to her.

@soapkitty....I think, in Nicole's case, she has a past with Eric, knew him when he was very young, had the love affair, and he was the priest who helped her when she needed help.

She has, by her own admission, made mistakes, people have forgiven her. Just remember that her best friend, Chloe, was the one she caused to be disfigured at one point years ago. And yet Chloe offered to be surrogate so Nicole could have her own child. That is huge forgiveness there.

To tell the truth, always have felt that Brady & Nicole would do well together, however, me, what I don't want is only that Daniel not be the bio father of this baby.

Noel, the friend who tries so hard to give you the one thing you want more than anything. Which is what Chloe intended on doing. But then when Deimos joined the picture, it all went south. I can't blame Chloe for trying to help her friend. And I don't blame her for being afraid of Deimos.

I do think that for story-telling purposes, the writers have let this drag on way too long. And again, totally out of character for both Nicole and Chloe. Why did Nicole bring Deimos with her to see Chloe (when Chloe had planned on telling her the truth?) And why did Nicole let him bully Chloe? Why did Nicole stand up for him instead of her friend? She wasn't being a good friend. Never wanted to on Chloe's side, just let her man bully her friend.

Well now that some of this has been figured out (Nicole being the mother and Dan the father of Holly)
Eric running into Jen at the hospital and she being so distraught that he is not talking to her, but she is keeping the secret he is out of prison.. I am thinking that will be the paring eventually.

My thinking is Brady and Nicole will be the end game. The looks this week between them have been hot and Deimos is getting mad at them. His dark side is coming out. The fact Dan's heart is in Brady will pull them together..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're right but I think Eric/Jen and Brady/Nicole will be temporary and Eric/Nicole is the end game, especially if he is Holly's father.

I wouldn't mind seeing them test out Jen with Lt Raines if the show isn't bringing Jack back.

Ok, I have to say this. If Dr. Saint Tan is not the bio father of Holly, there is NO way that it could be Eric.

1st - No fertility clinic would allow a drunk to donate a specimen. Not even in Salem.
2nd -There would be no reason for a priest to do that.

SO why not let it be Brady? Remember he and Kristen were discussing babies!

I think that would be a perfect way to solve the "who raises Holly?" problem. Just my idea. Let's face it, THIS could happen in Salem

Last edited by a moderator:
Back