Hope

DDDrama

Reaction score
I am sure that this opinion or subject is already on the board but I haven't been reading everything lately.

Anyway, Hope is RIDICULOUS!!!! Can you imagine trying it with Aiden again, after everything that has happened. I don't want to hear that she had fallen in love with him in the past and wants to see what can be with him. Since they "fell in love" she finds out that he was working with the Dimeras, so how can she even stand him, and his son, who she now despises, raped her daughter?

How does a couple get past that detail? She doesn't like his kid! Not to mention what this reunion should mean to Ciara! She should want to be as far away from the Jennings as possible and Hope should too. Again, bad writing!

I know it is many's opinion that why bring Aiden back just to make him bad again? I don't care that they brought him back as much as I mind Hope giving him another chance.

DDD - I sooooo agree with all you said. Did I miss the part of Bo's dream visit that led her to believe that she should reconcile with her daughter's rapist's father? I wish they had left Aiden dead. This entire storyline is ugly - very very ugly and not something I want to watch.

Hope did blame herself for not seeing/paying attention to what was going on with Chase.

That said, I do agree, hard to understand Hope throwing Rafe away to see if she & Aiden could still make a go of it.

So.....I am thinking she just may have an ulterior motive now. O.K., she loved him enough to marry him, and that weighs on her mind. They WERE very much in love.

But I think his claim that he was kidnapped right after he proposed to her may not have rung true for her.

I also think that Ciara's "don't hurt my mommy, I want her to be happy" is just something that particular teen would not say. Ciara has really got along so well with Rafe since she was little, but I guess the show is trying to show that Aiden has been in Hope & Ciara's lives for years now.

Personally, I think Ciara figures if Mom is occupied with Aiden, she won't be bugging me while I crush on Chad.

I agree! But I'm not surprised. These writers have really written a train wreck with this story. Actually, a story about a train wreck would be better than this.

I don't care that they brought Aiden back, but they shouldn't have Ciara and Hope let him just "I'm sorry" his way back into their good graces.

NO, no, and no. This is stupid and frustrating.

Just, NO!

And can I just add, Ciara liking/crushing on Chad, is CRAZY?????? Good grief. Just no.

Don't forget Ciara likes "bad boys" so I'm sure Rafe is boring, like Theo, to her. She isn't the best person to listen to :sick:
Maybe Hope should arrange for her "adventurous" daughter to talk to Kayla about what it's like to be married to a "bad boy." The long-suffering Dr. Johnson could tell foolish Teen Ciara about how Steve's walks on the wild side resulted in her being attacked, kidnapped, and left alone for extended periods of time.
Ciara crushing on Chad is just a rehash of Abby crushing on Austin.
Would the writers be shameless enough to have Teen Ciara convince Claire that they should spend a weekend at the Green Mountain Inn at the same time that Chad and a recently-cured Abigail have gone there for a little romantic rest and relaxation? Yes, they probably are.

Personally, I think Ciara figures if Mom is occupied with Aiden, she won't be bugging me while I crush on Chad.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Re Hope's throwing away of Rafe, her spider-sense may be alerting her to chemistry between him and Blanca. :love:

Kate was always a bed hopper from when she first arrived, she must have really enjoyed being a hooker. Old habits die hard. But the ruthlessness, manipulating, scheming, plotting, money hungry, power drive...those has just gotten worse, along with the massive clanking jewelry, and that chunk of azure hair.

But Hope.....she is a cop. So...hard to tell what is going on with her in regard to Aiden. But, that aside.....it is really hard to fathom her being so distant and unconcerned about what Ciara is doing. #1.......not in the least concerned about her daughter being a "nanny" of all things, when she had not graduated high school, had never baby sat, & no concern about her "moving out" ...again, not even out of high school. (When was or is graduation?? )

She has NO curiosity over Ciara's new plans......just nothing. And while she could have been seeing her son Shawn off screen, at work, or at home, etc., again........no concerns. It just doesn't seem like Hope. Does she even know Abby is in the hospital? Has she gone to see her, has she seen Jennifer?
I hate these bubbles that encase various characters, keeping them isolated from their family, friends, etc.

Wasn't Kate in a common law marriage with Victor for many years initially? I seem to recall that or her being single. To me it seems the bed hopping has gotten progressively worse during and after the Tomlin/Whitesell regime.

Back